Reviews for Inanimate
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
If you have a sequel sitting around in that notebook of yours, I'd really like to see it!
eofi chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wow. That wasn't what I was expecting, when I first starting reading. I can tell this is going to be one of those special stories that stick in my mind for years to come, I loved it.
Very poignant.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wowza. Just wow. I loved the detail behind the Dib program, but as always I loved the hostile-friend reactions between the two of them during school. Well written!
Pilpols chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
OMGGG D:
metasgirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
well, this was interesting. I highly, higly enjoyed this in a kinda sadistic way that only I can do... :D

anyway... If youre up for a little challenge, I hope you'd like to participate in my contest! :D

just sayin.

Invader metasgirl Signing off.
TallestCora chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Wow. This one was really impressive; Just what is happening, though? Is Zim reviewing what happened before he destroyed humanity? Weird. And he's still alone on Earth, too. Cool story! Very deep.
Nobody's Home chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This was beautifully written piece and the thought behind it is interesting and dark. Very nice oneshot!
GirXzimXfanatic chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
very good, i like it
LaughingAngelsGibberish chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Great... Thats all I can think to say. -LAG;p
HalfBlackWolfDemonnli chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Oh man! That was so wonderfully written! *dances happily* I love how you write! Definatly up with the best selling author(ess)'s in my mind! The flow of the story was intriguing and engaging! It was sad though... Zim is having doubts about his 'life'... The poor thing! *hugs* :( Oh, Dibbeh! *flicks his nose* Don't be emotionally mean to Zim! XD

All in all, this was a great one-shot! I loved it! :D
Invader Dana chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Wowz...that was brilliantly written! I didn't understand the ending at first, but I got it eventually. I loved it. It was so sad too...*hugs Zim*
ConscienceCoward chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
that was... interesting and inventive but good.
gedatsu-kitteh chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
O_O DUDE.

your stories are so amazing. you've been one of my favorite authors for a long time and then you disapeared. xD it was so sad ;_; as you can see there's not many good writers left.

DUN LEAVE AGAIN D: WE NEED J00 Dx
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
O.o Wow. That was...neat.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
This was...so amazing, but so sad. I love the details and flow of this piece. Nicely done!