Reviews for I love you, because
Emerald Street chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
That was cute. I feel almost ill, from the fluff, but in a good way. Just try to avoid run-on sentences. Other than that, well done.
OoverO chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
haha thats so great! wow its perfect!
Demented Vampiric Zombie chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I think all the fluff is going to swallow me whole! Very good, and very sweet.
LDNatalie chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Love!
Faramirlover chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Teacup? Lol. Love this. As much as Sirius loves Remus, well nearly. That much isn't possible :D
James Mother effing BOND chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
wow that was mortifingly intense it was awsome
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Fantastic! This was adorable.
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Fluff, yes, but there’s more to it than that. There’s a lot of good observation and thinking here too. This is quite deep and when I think about it, I’m sure it’s true: “I love the way you never judge me for whatever leftover pureblood prejudice I contain, you never try to change how I think. I love that you understand some of that stuff still matters to me, even though I hate it.” And this too: “I love that you never begrudge me and James for keeping secrets and jokes from you and Peter, I love how you get that James is like my brother and accept the two of us as such.” That shows there is this special something between James and Sirius which is still there, even though James loves Lily and Sirius loves Remus, James and Sirius share something with each other and no-one else. Sirius is thinking aloud about his feelings, discovering them, finding the contradictions – that he doesn’t like how Remus makes him feel, and yet he loves how Remus makes him feel. There’s so much here that is thoughtful and true. “I love your scars, I wish you didn’t have them but for your sake, not mine.” I can really believe in this version of Sirius. Once he starts talking he can’t stop, he has to try to express all his feelings, contradictory and confused as they are. And in the end Remus just says simply “I love you too”. And that seems as typical of Remus as the long speech is of Sirius.

Small mistakes: in the last paragraph “it’s self” should be “itself” and “gleam” should be “glean”.

I think Remus has pretty feet too.
Koru-chan chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Aw! Flufftasticness!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
very fluffy, but in a good way.
hellokittymug chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I'm so full of fluff i can barely type! So cute! It made be squee, like the fangirl I am, about a billion times.

Going straigh to my favourites
Dumbledore-'Ain't-Dead chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Woah.

Now THATS soppy.

Adorable of course, and I love it.

Love it the way Sirius loves Remus, love.

LOVELOVELOVE
PinkSubmarine chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Aw. So cute!
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
This story is quite fluffy, although I found more humour then fluff. It's a nice scene, and the grammar is great.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
My fave part was: "I love you physically, mentally, emotionally, sexually, sensually, whateverally."