Reviews for The Tattered Flak Jacket
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
LOL Tenzo .
kitty chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
that was awesome, you wont believe how into it is was most stories have long winded chapters before the good stuff happen i jst glad i found this one
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
hahahahaha I love it! TOO FUNNY! it's even better that Yamato/Tenzo found them hee hee I love that guy XD
BaskingInTheSunshine chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Cute. I loved the ending with Tenzo coming in and intruding on them because he thought Kakashi was in danger. Psh. Loved this :)
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Loved it! Especially the ending! haha! I thought it would have been Naruto who bust in, which would have been hilarious, but Tenzo is equally good! I didn't know that was his real name though, where did you find that out? Anyway, Great story!
showmethelove chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
hahah good job! that was really funny
PhoungSeppuku chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Yay! :DD the ending was funny :DDDD
Shinjuuki chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Nice the last part is hilarious xD
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
sseeqquuaall? hintity hint hint. :) maybe something about naruto and sasuke finding out. XD
Fire wolf93 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
great story loooved it

hope u write more like it i love kakashi and sakura as a couple so perfect together
Midna Katowa chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
XD Wow... THis actually made me like KakashixYamato stories...I always hated teh idea before i read it. o_o Good job on your story. :3
Eiyu. Love. Love chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
haha so funny lol
ashleysays chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Great! XD I love a good kakasaku story...please write more oneshots!...thanks...

PEACE OUT!
animefan28 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I love this story! haha its funny how Yamato is the one who saw them like that! Good job :)
Hatake Sienna chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
lmao What an ending XD poor Tenzo. He was just returning the jacket and he's the one that gets yelled at lol but man... what a sight to see ;P Great job. Now I know why the tittle was called that (two thumbs up -)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »