Reviews for Wanna See My Lure?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wowww! It's Cool! I like it
Naruto yamanaka chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That was spook cute, there should be a sequel.

Now for some criticism, the kiss on the check seemed a little OC and a little rushed for Ash. But I got to say that you've captured Misty's personality beautifully. GG for that.

:D
turle chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
It was a really nice story you wrote:)
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I haven't reviewed this before? Really? Well, I love it. Really sweet, patient story. Great pacing, great characters, all-in-all charming.

Awesome work :)
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
lovely story _
kimberlychin1996 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Wow! I luv it!
Darkness.Is.Ever.Shadowed chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I loved it! So funny!
FutureAJ chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Yeah, yeah, you're story was kind of nice. Funny how Ash didn't know why he disguised himself. Keep it up
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
One word: AWW!
flowerrrs chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
great story! your plot is very original. i liked it very much.
paladinofthelantern chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Great job!
Property Of Eriol chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
That sure is what happens!
EVAN AAML chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Hello, this is EVAN AAML. I have to say that this is a great story! I am a avid fisher myself and I can say that this is definetly my favorite sport-based aaml ever! I am greatly impressed. I hope to hear from you again! And keep up the good work, romantic, ( kissing was great ), funny, ( who- bang- do- bang- think- bang- you- bang- are! ), and simply great, ( everything ). Make another one just as great soon!

sincerely,

evan, a fan of aaml -EVAN AAML
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
this was a great one-shot! by the way, i didn't know dawn has a buizel? this is what happens when you miss out on the episodes.
Xtreme Gamer chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
This was a nice read. A good AAML with a good amount of humor on the side. I really liked the parts where Grotle showed off the "strength of his jaws" LOL. Once again good story.