Reviews for A Touch of Destiny
GOGreen13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
beautiful and very well it!

AAPD
EsmeAmelia chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Oh, that's awesome! I love musing fics to death - poor Will! I love the way you describe his hardships.

"“Friends?” That was not a term Will would have ever thought to associate with Captain Jack Sparrow. “Sober” wasn’t one either, but that was another story."

LOL!
PearlSparrow13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
That was so beautiful! Like I told you earlier, it makes me want to cry all over again. VERY good job!
Dacey chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Well, look what I found here: A one-shot that I actually like! ;) Seriously, you really seemed to get into Will Turner's head here. It was beautifully written, and I loved Bootstrap's line about Jack:

“Jack Sparrow’s a good man, and he doesn’t let many people know about it, except for his close friends”

All I can say is great job. :)
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Aww... that's so sad! I like that Will is man enough to cry. I'm sick of reading about him being all macho. ;)Please update soon?
x0xjaveetax0x chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I loved it! Great story D
Naley2006 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
You did a wonderful job! I would never be able to write a Pirate's fic! I would love to see a fic that leaves off from the ending of the movie. Where it is 10 year in the future and Elizabeth and (I am guessing Will's son) run up to meet him I guess and the little boy is singing Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirate's life for me, and a flash of green light and then Will comes home!
Miranda Aurelia chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Great story!
oneiros lykos chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
This was really good! There are so many horrible authors out there that attempt to write Pirates fanfiction, but so many just don't have any sort of writing skill (bless them for trying). I was happy to stumble upon this fic - a well written and interesting one! The movie was just so amazing, I've found myself very intrigued (possibly obsessed) with others takes on Willabeth after he becomes captain of the flying dutchman. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful fic!