Reviews for Almost Forgotten
godschild4ever chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story! It had an interesting plot wih alot of interesting twists and turns. Although my favorite was Ellonora! I thought that was a really cool twist that i didnt see coming, plus it was a great way to end the story! Great job all around!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
keep up the good work on your stories i really like them
AliceCullen0629 chapter 20 . 8/3/2010
really good story
Fleur24 chapter 20 . 7/16/2010
That is so cool how the little girl they saved wrote a book about them which in turn helped lots of other people!
Fleur24 chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
"Edward and I smiled at each other and we walked around to the other side. Now Turbo's are only two passenger cars, but I was just fine sitting on Edwards lap. And I don't think he minded much either."

I don't he minds at all. Nope not all. In fact I bet he absolutely loved it!
Anan160 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Great chapter
Kate chapter 20 . 11/21/2009
luv it
RandomFandom7722 chapter 20 . 8/5/2009
this is an awesome story!please keep writing other stories!

and IF writing is your dream, you already have a head start at it.

if it isn't your dream, go for your dream. if writing keeps you busy, or you do it for fun, continue it, but always go for your dream. no matter what it is. if you try, you will suceed.

just know that you should always follow your dream.
katepiccenti chapter 20 . 8/1/2009
OME It was really good. I loved the little girl she was amazing, she wrote the book about them and the brown haired angel who went 2 hell just 2 save her. It was so adorable. The story was amazing, good job!
Tomboy Amy chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
if you kill yourself, how can you finish the fanfics? :)
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 20 . 4/26/2009
good story
eve chapter 20 . 3/7/2009
omg ,omg ,omg ,omg ,omg ,omg ,omg ,omg ,omg ,omg ,omg,OMG

you dont understand that was really good i will never forget that .

dont ever stop writing from

eve

xoxoxoxoxoxxo
aprilx0x chapter 20 . 2/10/2009
I really enjoyed this story :) Im glad that your Bella wasnt "perfect" because a lot of stories protray her just like that. Wonderful writing!
241marina241 chapter 20 . 2/3/2009
that was a fab story sequal please
Freckles0628 chapter 20 . 12/26/2008
i luv it u should write a sequel that is about edward and bella 100 years after their marriage i read the whoole story and r giving u a review IT WAS AMAZING