Reviews for Crimson Skies: Caught In The Crosshairs
Clayto chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I love a good train heist! :D

Well done, I wish there was more it's not often you see a good Crimson Skies story.

It was a great series that was cut short way too soon.
gaby chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
this is Great story and Crimson skies is a great game.

Why did they stop,thers more pirate gangs to used.
The Real Sidekick chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Well, it's about time. A good Crimson Skies story. Or at least the potential for one. If the first chapter is any indication of how the rest of the story would be, I'm kinda saddened that you chose not to continue it. If you want more reviews, I would recommend opening it up to anonymous reviews as well.

Now, as for the pros of this story...This story has enormous potential. The description of the heist to the surrounding desert really sucked me into the story and made me believe it, if only for an instant (it is one chapter after all). The aerial dogfights are also something incredibly captured and bring realism to the story. The subtle nods to the game (Poker, Kahn, Big Jon). This story has enormous potential so don't get discouraged.

That being said, there are a few complaints that I as a reader must address...the first being the absence of game characters apart from Nathan. She is suspiciously absent from this chapter. Maybe she's meant to be included later in other chapters, but to me, the chapter lacked the feeling of the game which you get when you have Betty. Big Jon's appearance can be attributed as a Cameo. However since this is the first chapter, I'll let it slide. My second complaint with this story is the fact that you're putting it on hold because it lacked sufficient hits and reviews. If the story is good, reviews and hits will come. If you have a story in your head, just write. Don't worry about reviews or hits, they'll show up eventually. Just look at me.

Other than those two complaints, good job on writing probably the best Fanfic for Crimson Skies out there. Hopefully we'll see the continuing story, but if not, it still makes a nice oneshot.

Always at the Author's Side,