Reviews for When Peter Supposedly Eats Plastic Fruit
MisbehavingBubbles chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
O_O Oh, that was TOO funny!

James sighed. “I promise,” He said heavily. “I can’t believe I’m letting you talk me into drugging my best friend.”

“I already talked you into it.” Remus said with a slight smile.

“Remus’ clothing. Not Remus,” James corrected. “That would be odd.”

“I can see that,” Sirius said with a twisted grin, pushing them both aside. “You guys spend way too much time together if you meet in bathrooms to talk.” Remus blushed as Sirius slid into a stall.

“Now shoo.” He said.

SOO DAMN FUNNY!

This was SUCH a unique idea! I've never seen something so COOL and unique!
SiriusScruffy chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
'Where's Remy?... Rawr!' HaHa

RL4SBnotNT
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
i totally get "writers cravings and writers thirst" but I though I was the only one...anywho. good story, funny!
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Hhahahaa, sirius is so seductive. And por little peter. Hes funny when eating Remus...his clothing.
HelplessRomantic chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
OMG that was HILARIOUS. I was laughing so many times. Sirius trying to get Peter to do all of this ridiculous stuff... and the title is RICH. :D

And at the same time it's like... AW!

Definitely a winner! 5 *s!

:D
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I am wondering what kind of love potion makes a person want to chew on another's sleeve, but Remus isn't exactly the best potion-maker, is he?

I loved this. It was original, funny, and the ending was perfect. Amazing.
Jordanne chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I like the plastic fruit. it gives the story an elegant touch of randomosity.
FableLiterature chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
LOL. I laughed so hard reading this. My Mum thought I was hyper-ventalating (sp?). Anyways, I hope you got my other review on Belong to Nowhere? I wanted to know if you'd care to write a story with me. I think you're a very awsome author. ]

Katie (xxacidxx)
Il Cattivo chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Fantastic! This was very funny and sweet... Putting this in my favs and all.

Keep up the good work :)
JeminaKay chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
AW!

*Hugs*

You're so swet!

*has tears in her eyes*

My mentor dedicating a story to me.

Love ya so much

:D
Scision chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
ROFL about the whole mix up with the drink.. XD thats amazing. and PETER, no less... haha.. "wants to shag Remus to Paris and back!" XD that was hilarious. this whole thing was hilarious XD hehehe i like all the dialogue and how it ends all flufflylike :3 :3!
julia chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
hey hey! thats was so fuunny!

LOL
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I love the originality and the humour! Great story, some very funny lines, what more can I say?
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
cute :)

**Duckies
rekahneko chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
“I’ll try and remember,” Sirius said with a shrug. “But we’ll probably be too busy snogging to even talk about you anyway.”

heehee

Great story! Poor Peter though. No wonder he turned to Voldemort - unrequited love for Remus.

(-: