|Reviews for When Peter Supposedly Eats Plastic Fruit|
| rekahneko chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
“I’ll try and remember,” Sirius said with a shrug. “But we’ll probably be too busy snogging to even talk about you anyway.”
Great story! Poor Peter though. No wonder he turned to Voldemort - unrequited love for Remus.
| hermionegranger47393 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
OOHH, SO sweet... this is positively lovely. I ADORE this. The fact that Sirius accidentally slipped Peter a love potion of REMUS!
And I am highly amused by these things:
1. Sirius thinks that James is poisoning him and freaks out.
2. Peter chewing on Remus' sleeve.
3. The entire plastic fruit thing! :D
4. Sirius trying to get Peter to do things like fling Lily's bras at the Whomping WIllow. XD
5. The fact that this is brilliant and never done before! Finally an orignial but never done idea! I love it!