Reviews for Primitive Instincts
Godrukia chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
okay so I've seen your name around the best ichiruki fics (which by the way, I've yet to conquer) but this little angsty one shot of grimmruki is my little spot of heaven. I don't think of rukia at all as a slut, hell there are ichigo harems! I love this. I'm like you my main otp is ichiruki but I can't help but sin and lowkey ship grimmruki (Crack ship, I'll be damned) thank you so much for this!
ChappyRu chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Loved this very much! :) Great work!
babybisket chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Don't worry I don't see Rukia as a 'slut' at all! I actually really love that fact that you did include Ichigo in here although I wish it would be bigger part of the story. It would make a great angsty sub-plot, and what can I say I love reading angsty!Ichigo :-)

I hope for a sequel... ? I'm sure it'd be even better!

Ps. I ship IchiRuki too but you sold me this pairing!
xiaojiang chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I swear I read this before and even reviewed but I read it again and am going to review again cause it's that good! Once again, love this!
Ignoranceaintbliss123 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Interesting, I actually enjoyed Ichigo's part in it. I think you have to be very creative with the material to leave him out. I think the two have feelings for each other in the manga or at least a strong connection so that would have a part in any relationship she has. Good job:)
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
You could make it into a multi-chapter fic, but I prefer it as a one-shot.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
Vibrant Spectrum chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I logged in just to favourite this story. Very well done, I really like the contrasts.

Keep it up! :D
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
eu gostei, ficou diferente, mais bem escrito, abra├žos
paigeydoll chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Really interesting one-shot! I can actually totally see rukia sacrificing herself in this way to keep her friends - especially ichigo - safe. And grimmjow is twisted and crazy but also awesome - i quite like this pairing :)

Great job!
Jackies Strength chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Rukia didn't come off as a slut at all, I like this.
AmericanAsFuck chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
...Damn. This is awesome. D: There are freakin' no GrimmXRukia fics. :D But yours is amazing.
MindlessAbandon chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Wow! This is the first GrimmRuki fic I've read!

And I love it! I loved how you conveyed Grim's emotions and the complicated relationship they have! I also commend you for defining the line between desire and love. Plus, Rukia's undecisiveness made the story more dramtic! Kudos~ for blending all these elements wonderfully!

Thank you!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Oh, this is so very sexy and so very wrong. Wonderfully done!
Chocolate Thunder chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
crack
Crescent Crystal chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
First...I just hope if I findin' GrimmRuki or UlquiRuki...

Because I'd writin' for that two pairs

And I find it!