Reviews for The Longest Wait
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
confusednikki24-7 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
awww this was so cute! i loved it!
Y chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Can't handle the cuteness!
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
awww... :)
Alice Dodgson chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I know you posted this years ago but I just had to leave a review. This story is leagues better than those run-of-the-mill "Hermione tells her boyfriend/husband she's pregnant" fics. It was very, very sweet without being TOO saccharine.

I really like that you show Ron and Hermione going through fertility problems, and their families not understanding, and how heartbreaking that is for them - I can't say I've ever seen that situation in a fic before! Very realistic, and it made their impending parenthood even more meaningful. I also liked how you showed that Hermione's apparent barrenness causes the couple to fight, even though they should be growing closer together.

I also adored Hermione's speech to Ron when she breaks the news to him...oh, and the part immediately before that, when she gets tears in her eyes watching them hold their nephew, and Ron just looks at her trying to figure out what's going on. That was just such a poignant and well-written scene.

The whole fic was really well-written. I'm extremely impressed and I'm going to be taking a look at your other stories that you have posted on this site. :)
TheQuillIsMighterThanThePen chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I'mafruitloop chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This one-shot is amazing. I don't usually read one-shots or Harry Potter stuff, but this was so good. I've had writers block for a while and this story inspired me. Thanks!
A chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
that is sooooo sweet, I'm not usually one for the Ron/Hermione fanfics, but I couldn't help reading this one, and I'm glad I did, it was really good.
azab chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
loved it great job :
tamara72 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
justawritier chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
very sweet story. Loved it 3
TheSecretWeasley5147 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Good, but I think Ron could hve used some exclamation marks.
NobodyCanKnow chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Ely-Baby chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Aw, that was nice! Very nicely written! I loved it so much. KUTGW! _
hermioneee chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
that was soo sweet! i love the image of a whole bunch of little weasley's running around. who did the baby belong too? well done!