Reviews for Ratty and Porcelain
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Wow... an awesome story. It's amazing.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Nicely written and very emotive look at the Gelphie friendship. I really enjoyed it.
ThankGoodness chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
My goodness, that made me cry. Glinda has no one left now. First Ama Clutch, now Elphie... This story is going to haunt my dreams. Simply amazing.
Lyra36 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This was amazingly good. It flowed well, and I loved the progression of their friendship. It honestly seemed like it had been exerpted from the book.
unrestrictedparadise chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Wow. That was pretty awesome! Your writing style is fantastic. I can't wait to see what you do next or if you'll continue this (really hoping you will _).
omg.it's.wickedjelly chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Oh, wow. This was pretty much amazing. The writing flowed...it flowed...and it flowed. It entranced me. It is, like Easterly Winds said, a missing piece of the book. It *could* have been a part of the book for all we know. But wow, just wow. That's the most intelligent thing I have to say right now, what with me still mesmerized. Wow. :)
fanofthearts chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Oh that was WONDERFUL! I am such a fan of all your work! I love your Chenzel but nothing can beat your Gelphie. Please write another soon!
Easterly Winds chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Gorgeous. Absolutely breathtaking. Amazing. Great job, man, it was insanely good. It was Maguire-ish, really. A few missing scenes from the book.