Reviews for Arabian Nights
Sindie11 chapter 2 . 3/25
Cute.
Annonymous chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Very well written, the characters reacted to the events nearly exactly like I would have manged they would have in the show.
Kyle chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
So in weather terms I am going to assume this wish is wht they call: a world wide occluded front: where a warm front and cold front meet together making almost zero speed.

Those kind of slow fronts tend to bring rain for 12 hours in a single storm and steady temps at least from what I remember about reading them..

They aren't usually worldwide and only affect a local region but this is the cucaracha's wish (or however you spell that word)
Nightw2 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Thanks greatly for sharing these short stories with us. I really appreciate you going to the effort. Not much I can say except wonderful work on the action, humor, sweetness and characterizations in these pieces in all the right places. The latter one I could especially see being an actual episode of the TV series. :-D
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Very fun story. I loved how Iago got them out of that one.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
lol Aladdin is my favorite Disney movie/series! This one is gonna be hilarious. So Razoul kept his promise. If Iago was gone then he'd acknowledge Aladdin as Sultan. I assume Iago is still with Al's dad traveling the world? Also the girls are playing a mean trick pretending that they don't know where the egg is. I wonder though, what about the kid that's Eden's master. What happened to her cause they were supposed to stay together for the rest of her life?
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aw, it was a cute one!
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
poor aladdin, he wasn't even involved!

me and my friend thought this was amusing! much!
sheena chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
hehe it's funny!

you should make another chapter! lol ;)
skaia chapter 1 . 5/29/2007