Reviews for The Completely Manly Journal of James Potter
Annie Nonymous chapter 6 . 8/25
I really like how remus is characterized in this story
purpleradiance chapter 3 . 7/4
i love how unintentionally hilarious James is
LunaLovegood21 chapter 6 . 3/20
Heh heh that sounds medieval
Luna chapter 19 . 3/19
H
Chameleonxx chapter 20 . 4/27/2015
EXCELLENT! Wow!
ginnygirl528 chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
I like this. It's not everyday you see a story like this or as funny as this. I'm dying with curiosity about what James did to make Lily mad.
ginnygirl528 chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
As soon as I read James' comment about 'If my kids can survive a war and see the end of it, they can do anything,' I immediately started thinking 'Damn right you are'. I think that really added depth to his and Lily's relationship. The fact that he would be able to share that with her really shows that they've become friends in this chapter. Keep writing, you're good at it.
floating in a blue lagoon chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!
floating in a blue lagoon chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
i laughed so hard i woke my brothers that sleep on the second floor. And they sleep like rocks.
this was just HILARIOUS!
forestkiid chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
I actually said 'Noooo!' when I read that line; 'Snape is back.'
papercranesandplanes chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
This is a brilliant story! I think all the characters are in character and I LOVE how you portrayed Marauders and their friendship. That's my favourite part of this story... Also, other characters such as Mulciber and Regulus were also great, and you captured Snape perfectly, which is not easy since he's such a difficult character to write. It was funny, and sad, and sweet... Really great story. :)
It's a shame you gave up on that sequel. I'd love to read more of your work...
magicalhogwarts chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
I love this story a lot! Please update soon! :)
magicalmangoes chapter 19 . 6/17/2012
I love the Completely Manly Journal of James Potter! I have to say, I had my doubts when I first clicked on this, but they are most definitely gone now!

The idea of James writing a journal is very nice, and I doubt that any one could write it as good as you. I love this ending, and I'm going to read the sequel as soon as I can!

And the end, with McGonagall's faint, had me laughing for literally 5 minutes! Good job on writing such a good story!
Rose Jean Black chapter 20 . 6/2/2012