Reviews for Kryptonite
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
I like your story! Update soon!
RETIRED666 chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
Hey hey! no dissing on Albuquerque! I live there! grr lol just kidding
babyhilts chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
Hey girl! Didn't review straight away because I been 'workin' hard to for the money' and so on lol but when I saw you updated I was like "I'm so reading it when I get a break" and since I have a break I have read and now am reviewing. Firstly, love that you kept up with the drink mix idea. It would be cool to continue with that as I know you had a song for every chapter for your other story and with this one when your finished you'd have a whole party of drinks. Ya, I think way too much about weird things.

Also when I read your drink mix for 'Orgasm' my stomach revolted slightly at the mention of irish cream lol (bad experience). But aside from all this. I loved the chapter as usual. I am already so into Brennan (btw nice name choice. Do you watch Bones by any chance?) She is so quirky and is alot like Dean butits not one of those basic/boring characters where she is SO like Dean. She's like him in her own sense. And Dean! Gah, what a man...I mean idiot lol. Poor Lindy. Also enjoyed the whole cat outfit talk. Although Sammy is a lil shy I can see how he would want someone like Brennan. lol I bet they get it on by the end of the story. She'll walk in dressed in her cat outfit and BANG it'll happen! lol. Okay, I'm a dork. Hope you update soon! As I will be waiting until then. Keep up the great work!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
So. Sam's being hunted. Brennan's backstory has some interesting pieces to it - I like the Albuquerque bit. I'm looking forward to some depth-building of plot and characters, so keep writing.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
Again, the first person thing makes me a little nuts (as does the language we were warned about), but I am interested to see what's been going on since we last left Lindy, and what will happen next. Keep writing.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
The first person narration is a little distracting to me, but I'm definitely interested in seeing this character again! *goes back to reading*
katterpillar chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Yeww! A sequal!

You know, you really have a flare for storytelling. Your writing is very smooth, logical and witty, the plot always seems to fit together perfectly and your one-liners never fail to make me giggle.

Well, 'Who's Got You' didn't get as much exposure as Welcome to Paradise, but I love both Ty and Lindy equally. Ty is a bit more vivacious and more of a tomboy, but Lindy is classy and determined and I love that she's a reporter, it gives the story a fantastic perspective.

I'm very much looking forward to what sort of creature the boys are going to face this time, and i know that, as always, your plot will make me grin like an idiot. Please keep writing, i absolutely adore your work.

-clicks the buttons- :D
RETIRED666 chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Aw...I have to say the past story with Lindy and this one too, Dean's PoV is always my favorite. D
babyhilts chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Here's my review just like I promised and gah, I'm loving it!Glad your still keeping the POV thing you have going in Who's got you. And opening the story with a drink mix? lol awesome! First one to do that I'm sure but it was brilliant! And omg I am loving Brennan! She's a different sort of funny, kinda awkward/ weird in my humble opnion but she's quick as well. All in all I think I'm really going to love her. What am I saying? I already do. You had me liking her at "Boxers man..." lol. And the whole comment about liking a challenge she can climb? Wow...I mean...wow...lol. And Dean and Lindy...oh I'm excited. I really like how you've set the story up so far. Lot of room to go from here with your story and I cannot wait. I'm buckling myself in for the ride. I anxiously await the next chapter!
Grace Macy chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Well, hell, that's definitely the way *I'd* greet Dean ...

More more more!
babyhilts chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
lol Whoo you go girl! So glad you're doing a sequel. I loved the first one! Lindy sure is playing it cool, isn't she? Great first chapter and oh do I want more! I still have yet to finish your other one which I noticed is complete. But I will get to it. Swear! And then I'll send you the world's biggest review ;) Anywho, you keep it up. I wanna see some more of this! Soon *hint *hint
RETIRED666 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Ooh my goodness! Quite an ending! I'm glad you started this sequal! I was wondering if you'd do more with Lindy D