Reviews for 02 Miley, Lilly, and Hannah
Ham ump chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
She kiss lilly in the lip
KC chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
DAER HANNAH YOUR BIG FAN
roseredsdesire chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
Aw what a sweet story, it struck a cord with me especially since, I've been feeling a lot like Lilly. In this story, because my girlfriend has been very busy. Doesn't text or call as much, and it makes me feel kinda forgotten. I am very pleased to see how you feel about different unconventional relationships. Your right it doesn't matter who you love, just that your capable, to love. I've been bisexual, since I was 18yrs old i am going to 24 in a month. I've had many gfs and only one boyfriend. Its nice to hear that your trying to show support and bring hope to everyone! Keep up the good work, and big thanks. I am a BIG fan of Miley Cyrus...so its always nice to read something about her.

3 Ella
delena is ENDGAME chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
this is so cool! im gonna go onto the next episode right now!
lita rocks LbC chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
aw, this chapter made me tear up (

great stuff though!
Music and Reading Lover chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
It was awesome, I loved it
dare121 chapter 9 . 10/17/2008
okay, I was so sad when lilly broke up with miley. but I'm glad evething just turned out well. and now I'll continue with story no. 3!
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
God! Talk about DRAMA!

I don't know which one was better, this one or episode 01, but I loved them both!

Awesome how you fix Lily's issue with "its' Miley, it's Hannah, I can't see Miley!" at the end of this chapter, I had almost forgotten about that!

A bit of advice though, sometimes, when you write you leave words out, perhas because you think faster than you can write, it has happened to me too. I would advice you to re-read your chapters a few times (and do it slowly or it will happen again anyway) to end this little mistake.

Aside from that, you are an awesome writter!
Rain Addict CM chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
O M G! that was beyond heart wrenching...very well written!

~Smells like Rain...
Courvoisier chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
] Aww breakup!

Im going to finish reading this tommorow morning
xbLuex chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
aww cute 3
TwilightSpashley chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
I loved it, great story. I really like the part where she was walking on the dancefloor, and past those celebritys. it was so funny!
Liz Saavy chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
omg love it as usual. you are my favorite. and im glad that you thinks its beautiful to be lez or bi in my really means a lot
Liz Saavy chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
i liked the up the good work.
In-betweens chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
That was great. They got back together. They made it through their first challange as a couple Good! Glad they did. Now that they're dating in both worlds I wonder how the family takes the news. Can't wait to see what happens next. I'm off to find the next story in this wonderful series.