Reviews for 02 Miley, Lilly, and Hannah
In-betweens chapter 8 . 7/12/2007
They found each other good. Glad Mr. Stewart brought Lilly there. Now they can have their chance to talk.
In-betweens chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
Lola makes her appearance! YES! Glad Jake Ryan was dumped and is now history. He's a jerk! Now lets see if Lilly can get her second chance to be with Miley.
In-betweens chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
Well at least they have people to help them get through it. I hope Miley will tell her dad about it. It could help if he knew the whole story. Great chapter. Sad...but great.
In-betweens chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
That had to hurt them both. I hope they figure this out. I mean...they're great together they just need to work on it. Hope they'll actually try, well first they'll have to get back together before they try. I hope they get the chance to.
In-betweens chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Well its their real first challange as a couple. Trying to find a way to be together in both aspects of Miley's world. I hope Lola comes in. I'm sorry I always love how Lilly came up with that name with the far too long last name as her alias. I hate that Jake actually thinks bragging about who he's going out with to Miley made her feel anything other then sorry for him. I mean come on that was great! Great chapter. Hope they talk soon.
In-betweens chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
Damn...that ending was happy yet the last ling was sad. I hope they can figure all of this out. I mean they have a lot to talk about and once they REALLY talk about it maybe it'll get better. great chapter.
In-betweens chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
Oh crap. Jake's back and probably going to try and get with Hannah. This won't be good if Jake sees Lilly. They should make her Lola! Cause I mean...I love Lilly when she's Lola. Besides it'll give her an alias. Hope they come up with something. Can't wait to see what they do.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Well they should kind of take things slow. Or I'd hope they would just cause it could cause some trouble if they move TOO fast. Though it may just work out for them since its them. Anyway...can't wait to see what happens.
fire-panther24 chapter 9 . 5/30/2007
Man, I love this story! It's so good. I wish there was a super fav option...-_-
fire-panther24 chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
Wow, these chaps are short but they're good
fire-panther24 chapter 7 . 5/30/2007
Haha, I wonder..why purple? I know on the show it's purple but why did they pick purple? They meaning producers or whatever
fire-panther24 chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
Aww...That's too bad for them...
lostsoul1825 chapter 9 . 5/30/2007
I love this keep writing ;-)
Love.is.like.a.drug chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Its cool that you wrote about a homosexual relationship. Most people think its gross or something. I'm not gay or bi but I have a lot of gay and bi friends and they're really cool! It doesnt matter who you love cuz its still love. So yeah just wanted to say how cool it was that you wrote about Liley!
Love.is.like.a.drug chapter 9 . 5/30/2007
I love this story too! I think I like it better then "A Weekend In New York". Great job on it! :)
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »