Reviews for Broken Fire
Kaiga hana chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Poor silver...

Please continue this!
SonicMX chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I would cry if I didn't feel sick. Bravo!
windsister chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
You say you're not a fan of Silvamy, but you do it so well, I almost beg to differ. :)

Warm and gushy feelings!
Venenum Timere chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
WAH! :D
Wends chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Now... I'm not at all a fan of Silver and Amy couplings. Amy annoys me to no end.

But this story was pretty incredible (even if the in-game quotes were quite liberally laced with artistic liberties).

Very moving, very emotional, and very beautifully in character. I quite enjoyed it. Thanks for a good read!
Gooneeee chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
woah! I didn't know you wrote another one! Again, Amazing! And like I said before.. the Characters are so PERFECT! the personalities are perfect! Great Second Story! I'm off to read the third now!
The All Real Numbers Symbol chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Nice.

To the Silver Stories archive with this.

L8R

-The All Real Numbers Symbol
Whinnie chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Aww... that was so sad. ( I feel so sorry for Silver. He has barely decent food, a place you can't call home, no sky or puffy white clouds or sun or stars... I almost started crying. You did a good job. D
ShiningShadow chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I love this story I can't wait for CH2 It's so sad to see Silver like that. I want to know what happens next please upload you are a very good writer and this story is going to be very good further on. Keep up the great work.
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Poor Silver and Poor Amy. Wow, what happens when you have absolutely nothing to begin with and you stoop even lower. Silver's morale was crushed, his heart broken, and yet, you pulled it off so perfectly, it's as if you were Blaze, someone who knows silver better than he knows himself. And Amy. Wow. Things just fell apart for her, her words came back to haunt her and she saw what her friends suffered. Awesome. You should keep writing because you're really good.
Hime-koi chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
i love it!
RikkuMcClowFox chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
WOW! You've outdone yourself with this! Poor Silver... TI t was a spectacular story, but it was so long. Not that I'm complaining. I hope that in the furture, you will write more SilvAmy stories, because this one was great!
Nyago chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
For someone who just follows someone comments and images you sure know how to write a person by character. Its something I always did see in Silver, the ability to lose hope. I just hope this isn't the end D: Makes me sad.

~Nyago