Reviews for I Am the Lion
Jesusfollower97 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I. AM. SPEECHLESS. :O

This was AMAZING! It made me cry! Great writing, Terrific comparrison of the character Aslan to Jesus! Please write more! -Love a sister in The Lord 3
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Good faith filled story.
peacelight24 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I so wish you would have ended that with "I am the I am." It would have made an already powerful piece even stronger. And yes, I know it was God who said it, but God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one and the same, three parts of a whole, and each as the other is. So it still works.

I love your writing about the Narnian world by the way. It's all beautiful.
Ariyah chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Poetry without poetic form. And I say it's perfect. :-)

Without having read this work before, I wrote a poem to similar effect and set-up (eg: each stanza is based off events in one of the Narnia books). (Unfortunately, didn't preserve the original spacing; otherwise, it'd be easier to read.)

May the true Lion be with you!

Ariel_of_Narnia
Lachalora chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Amazing, this story gave me goosebumps! So awesome! Well done!
Yyunesprith chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Well, you did give me a couple of good happy-tingles. :)

One thing which scraped me a bit as I was entering your fic was "that". I'm not complaining about format, at all-but should the that have been a who?
Follower of Aslan chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Unquestionably the great fic I've read about Aslan...thanks for this one, Petraverd
chrisfardell chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This is really good!
Elanor Joy chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I was trying to escape the flood of PC movie fics and found this. I still have goosebumps. Wonderfully done. What a blessing to be reminded that He is in our world too, and that I know Him. Thanks for posting this and God bless!
loved by LOVE chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
What a beautiful witness to the Lion to whom we all owe so much. Thank you for reminding me that I belong to Him forever and ever. Please pray for me!
The Halfling of Hobbiton chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I liked it! My sister sent me the link because she read it and enyoed it. The only thing I have as for feedback is that you "brought that world to end" after you said "I am the Lion that sent that prince, now King, off to seek seven of my faithful". This would be Caspian, but Tirian was ruling when Narnia 'died', if you will. Other than that, well written and enjoyable. I know the Lion as well.

May He direct your paths.

~The Halfling
Princess Aravis chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Thank you. That's almost all I can say! WOW! So powerful, so true. I also love how you sort of quoted scripture at the end, 'I am the Lion who will be with you always, even to the end of the age.' And 'I AM.' Although no one can truly capture who Christ is and what He is like on paper (except He Himself, in His own inspired Word), this is very well written. I am amazed. If you set your mind and heart to it, I know Jesus can use your writing to touch many peoples' lives. THANK YOU.
The Lion's Lamb chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
hello there! just found this and i must say it's beautiful. very inspiring and so very very very true. i loved it. i hope others have read it to so they'll know what our Lordly Lion has done for us. thank you for posting this and i hope you continue to write other fics like this in the future.

btw: i have also really enjoyed your psalmfics, though i haven't commented on them. also beautifully written!
bean chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Oh that was awesome! I'm so glad I know the Lion in this world and I belong to Him. I don't know anyone better to belong to. :) You did such a good job with this, I loved it! God bless!
Capegio chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Powerful, if a touch preachy for my tastes. The last two lines were excellent - the Biblical reference followed by the Narnian. This is a very strong religious piece. I think the only thing I would have changed would be to write "I am the Lion who" rather than "I am the Lion that," if only to make it a bit more close to the human heart. But again. Really well done.