Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slytherin Adventures
typicalotaku chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Yes, as a matter of fact I do like it. :3

I'm not telling you how to write your own fic, but I just thought you should know that Snape's comment,"What would I get if I added powdered root of Asphodel to an infusion of Wormwood" actually means,"I deeply regret Lily's death" and it would be inappropriate to ask or indirectly say that to Ron. Thanks for listening, and keep up the great work!
ptl4ever419 chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Can't wait for more :)
n.harkin.9 chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
love it am going to read the next one now! so exited!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
supert history
arandomperson44 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
great story
really like it
Lady Arachne chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
*sighs in relief* Oh, I thought this story was left uncompleted!(I'm on my phone, it doesn't say if the stories are completed or not)

Sorry for not reviewing the other chapters; as I said I'm on my phone.

I would like to say that I love the way you took this story. I love how you didn't give extreme details on what happened during the year, intead you give us short flashbacks. I love how you didn't immediatly make Harry and Draco fall in love with each other; you gave us little cute scenes that fed us slash-fans.

This story is awesome and I hoped you did all the years! :D
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
*grins* Good first chapter, love how people weren't bashed too soon into the story! :D
vipers silent guardian chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Can you fix this part ("Another extraordinary year has gone!" Dumbledore said. "I do believe the House Cup needs to be awarded. Now, let's see. Gryffindor is in fourth place with 312 points; Hufflepuff is in third place with 352 points; Ravenclaw is in first place with 472 points." The Slytherin table burst into cheers. "Well done, Slytherin.)please. Did Slytherin win first or did Ravenclaw? That part is unclear because you say ( Ravenclaw is in first place with 472 points." The Slytherin table burst into cheers. "Well done, Slytherin.) Which says that Ravenclaw wins first but the slytherins cheer for which makes no sense.
QueenStorie chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
nice
Stormshadowfire chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
loved it
manyuu chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
I wish this would continue. I wish you were my best friend ever. I wish I had such talents as yours. I wish I could scream and squeal over how incredible and brilliant your story was. I wish everyone was like you on how you like Harry on the bottom more.

Oh, what the heck? I'ma just do it. OMFGGGGG I WISH I WAS YOUR FRIEND! OH GOD! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES OF HARRY BEING IN SLYTHERIN EVERRRR! I seem so stupid right now. But you are freaking AWESOME. Excuse my spelling for "Omfggggg" and "Everrr". I found NOTHING wrong whats-so-ever in your story. It may be I was ignoring them or there really weren't any. I mean, bloody hell [Excuse my language.], this story was absolutely brilliant!
arwin-urban chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
This is so good! I can't wait to read the sequel! The story line is really awesome! and I can't wait till we see more Draco/Harry action!
musme chapter 10 . 10/18/2011