Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slytherin Adventures
SortingHat chapter 5 . 2/28
It's sickening that today's generation Y only cares about the slash and not the story. Let's fill our minds up with artificial and superficial crap with no value!
Sortinghat chapter 4 . 2/28
That means a 2 hour late start due to snow would make classes start at 11am and shorten times.

Since they seem to not have in service days that would allow them to have what's called *built in* snow days where they go over the minimum requirements and teachers cannot teach beyond their contract.

A lot of schools in the eastern USA do it that way and many schools in the mountains of NC have up to 10 built in snow days.

I am sure Hogwarts gets *day* students who travel by broom that we don't hear about because they are not sorted into a house and don't function much into competitive programs.

Boarding/private schools with day students tend to have snow days more often then even normal schools.

In NYC it is almost impossible to have a NYPS snow day but many schools outside of the city and private schools within the city tend to close pretty easy.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 2/28
Sorry but I really don't see that many people in this chapter dismissing Harry's magic staff so casually no matter what the pathetic excuse.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/28
So what about the house elf with the new malfoy crest? You kinda glossed over that. That should be standard for house elves to have the crest of the manor on them so people will know who the house elf belongs to and can make it harder for their to be thefts.

If someone hijacks a house elf for themselves having the identify of the manor will make it easier to track down by the authorities.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/28
Most of this chapter could be cut off until Harry entered the robes shop as we already know all this.
babyvfan chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
Amazing story. Amazing job
babyvfan chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
I'm loving it so far. Even though he's Slytherin, he's still the same Harry
babyvfan chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
My poor baby harry. Well at least he has a new family
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I'm loving this story already
typicalotaku chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Yes, as a matter of fact I do like it. :3

I'm not telling you how to write your own fic, but I just thought you should know that Snape's comment,"What would I get if I added powdered root of Asphodel to an infusion of Wormwood" actually means,"I deeply regret Lily's death" and it would be inappropriate to ask or indirectly say that to Ron. Thanks for listening, and keep up the great work!
ptl4ever419 chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Can't wait for more :)
n.harkin.9 chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
love it am going to read the next one now! so exited!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
supert history
arandomperson44 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
great story
really like it
SpiderRealm chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
*sighs in relief* Oh, I thought this story was left uncompleted!(I'm on my phone, it doesn't say if the stories are completed or not)

Sorry for not reviewing the other chapters; as I said I'm on my phone.

I would like to say that I love the way you took this story. I love how you didn't give extreme details on what happened during the year, intead you give us short flashbacks. I love how you didn't immediatly make Harry and Draco fall in love with each other; you gave us little cute scenes that fed us slash-fans.

This story is awesome and I hoped you did all the years! :D