Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slytherin Adventures
Amazing story. Amazing job
babyvfan chapter 5 . 3/6
I'm loving it so far. Even though he's Slytherin, he's still the same Harry
babyvfan chapter 2 . 3/6
My poor baby harry. Well at least he has a new family
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/6
I'm loving this story already
typicalotaku chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Yes, as a matter of fact I do like it. :3

I'm not telling you how to write your own fic, but I just thought you should know that Snape's comment,"What would I get if I added powdered root of Asphodel to an infusion of Wormwood" actually means,"I deeply regret Lily's death" and it would be inappropriate to ask or indirectly say that to Ron. Thanks for listening, and keep up the great work!
ptl4ever419 chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Can't wait for more :)
n.harkin.9 chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
love it am going to read the next one now! so exited!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
supert history
arandomperson44 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
great story
really like it
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
*sighs in relief* Oh, I thought this story was left uncompleted!(I'm on my phone, it doesn't say if the stories are completed or not)

Sorry for not reviewing the other chapters; as I said I'm on my phone.

I would like to say that I love the way you took this story. I love how you didn't give extreme details on what happened during the year, intead you give us short flashbacks. I love how you didn't immediatly make Harry and Draco fall in love with each other; you gave us little cute scenes that fed us slash-fans.

This story is awesome and I hoped you did all the years! :D
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
*grins* Good first chapter, love how people weren't bashed too soon into the story! :D
vipers silent guardian chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Can you fix this part ("Another extraordinary year has gone!" Dumbledore said. "I do believe the House Cup needs to be awarded. Now, let's see. Gryffindor is in fourth place with 312 points; Hufflepuff is in third place with 352 points; Ravenclaw is in first place with 472 points." The Slytherin table burst into cheers. "Well done, Slytherin.)please. Did Slytherin win first or did Ravenclaw? That part is unclear because you say ( Ravenclaw is in first place with 472 points." The Slytherin table burst into cheers. "Well done, Slytherin.) Which says that Ravenclaw wins first but the slytherins cheer for which makes no sense.
QueenStorie chapter 9 . 8/10/2012