Reviews for Same Old Brand New
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
All those smirks sent Leon's way...I swooned. And the smiles, I spazzed. That was just so sweet! ;W; Seriously, your stories are wonderful! :)
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
He's right...words really arent that important, it depends just what you feel towards the other...very cute.

-Momentai-
Sammei chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Very nicely done. It was really sweet, and for it being an AU, I think you kept them in character pretty well! Great job.
Of No Consequence chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I liked this a lot. It was really cute and well written. It actually does make sense for Cloud to smile because in Crisis Core he was still very happy go lucky and he laughed and smiled a lot when he was around Zack. He was kinda shy though in Crisis Core. Er, anyway, you did really well!
Browncoat chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Since you're writing a story that is AU more than anything else, the characterization is just fine. It's a sweet story that can be read often without getting old. Good job.
awaylaughing chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
All I can really think is the compulsory "d'aw cute" which comes from being a crazy Cleon fangirl. Nonetheless, I loved it. The characters, from what I remember about all the various games, is excellent, and the flow is wonderful. Leon's so OCD, his immaculate uniform made me giggle.
hersummerdreams chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Trust this thing not to leave my whole review, so here it is, CONTINUED! XD!::

Thank YOU for being a brilliant author D I'M SO SURPRISED AT THE DISTINCT LACK OF REVIEWS! Dude, wtf? D:

This had me in stiches at the mental images alone, the rain one was so beautiful X3 I love Leon... Exams was HILARIOUS! Yuffie on a sugar high is the scariest thing imaginable... Same Old, Brand New I loved to death.. it just made me sigh in incredible happiness. They've never needed words x3 Colds I read FOREVER and a day ago and that was GREAT XD And Sausage. ROFL, I know I haven't looked at a sausage the same since I discovered yaoi...

But my favourite, by far, was the Stich one.

It was absolutely adorable. X3! I have never ever read one like it, and I LOVED the original idea and Cloud's reluctance and then acceptance and... asjdlfkjsdof it was just really, really good.

I'm sorry about the lack of criticism, as reviewers are supposed to leave D: but it's three am and I gotta go read your latest few first. I haven't read from number 9 up! I CAN'T WAIT!

You're talented. Cleon is... my life D: XDD! Thank you so much
fullmetalguitar chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Aw, this was different. And a very nice read in my Cleon spree, this will be one the fics I don't forget for awhile. The ending scene was touching and very them, I'm dying to draw it XD If only I could draw... Anyway, thank you very much for writing this!
Queen Vampiress chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I hate the school-morning routine! So annoying and painfully dull. Leon was so cute when he kissed Cloud on the cheek! I had to hold back a fan girl squeal. :D I also like their non-verbal communication, Leon and Cloud don't seem like they use words much. Nice job of keeping them in character. *Fave*
Dark Flamingo chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
awesome. it's pretty amazing how they managed to talk..without..talking.. :] wonderful job, i totally love it! x]
Katy chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Okay, this was adorable, and I don't usually do AU fics, but this one was really cute. :D
Evantis chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Aww, it was so sweet!

I don't know why, but I've hopelessly fallen in love with the line, 'One could almost cry from the monotony'. Call me weird, whatever - but I just can't get it out of my head! X)

Your stories always succeed to be humorous and romantic at the same time! You're really talented, so keep it up, okay! .

Ja!
andromeda90 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I don't know about every one else, but I love this! Its so wonderful! Its like...there was no real words needed, and that is so beautiful! That is like, totally what they would have!

Yes, i kind of think you did a great job in the characterization.

Leon seems to be the more introverted person, keeping to himself and all, since in FF8 he was very shy and rarely smiled and every thing and in KH the only time he smiles is when talking to Sora, and the only one who ever really gets much out of Leon is Sora...

Cloud, i can't say much of Cloud, since all I know is that he is a jerk who does not care about Radiant Garden, seriously, since i talked to him that one time in the market place and he said that, i just grew a dislike of him, for being a jerk and not helping the Committee...but that is pointless...but i'm guessing Cloud came out good! At least, he does not act puny, and acts more like a soldier...

Anyways! Luv ya! This was beautiful! _
Romi Leigh chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I agree with Idiotic.0wl. Cloud really isn't smug and Leon definately isn't timid. The funny thing is I actually think you got the two characters switched. If you just flipped the names, they would actually be perfectly in character. (Aerith is the only one who gets through Cloud's stoic exterior and Leon is hopelessly annoyed with Sora's childish antics in an

"older brother" sort of way.)

That is, in my opinion...which amounts to zilch. lol It really is a cute fic. *bookmarks*
MordeMe chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
No worries, I think you did the characters wonderfully! Cloud was a cocky, smug kind of person in the beginning of the game, so you got his character just right. It's probably how he would have turned out at this age if he hadn't been mentally traumatized by the whole Zack/Shrinra episode of his life.