Reviews for What You're Doing
SingleStone chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Hey, I know you! :) I really love the way you portrayed Reno. The casually flirtatious way he speaks with Tifa, the way he complained when Rude got to Tifa first. Really love the way you paint your stories with words and make it so easy to visualize. Thanks for sharing this! Looking forward to reading more from you!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I wish you had made a multi-chaptered fic of this, because I really loved it. Your personalization of Reno is spot on and it's fun to be able to look inside his head. Great job on this!
lilkyonkyon chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I happen to love-love-LOVE Reno, and I think you caught his tone perfectly. I'm sorry to see that there aren't more chapters, but you're right - this one can stand on its own. Great job!
Spiritslayer chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I love this story. A small bit of insight into the mind that belongs to Reno.

It's certainly funny, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
AdequateNerd chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This is really cute! I hope you update soon~
DragonGirl323 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I love it! :D Please please please continue this story! I reall really really wanna read more!

Sincerely,

Dragongirl323
Enmei chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
A review... yay~ Anyways, this is well written, but maybe it would be nice as a one-shot, it ended in a perfect place to be considered one. Still, the choice is only yours... soo, if there are any chapters to be had in the future, I'm definately game.
NocturnusX chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I love it already!

I'm absolutely hoping for a continuation of this chapter.

I don't really care about the technical aspects, the timeline isn't 100% correct, but hey, who cares?

It's all about the story, and your story rocks!
fireylight chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Love your Reno, he's so IC and cute with his crush on Tifa :)
NailoSyanodel chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
You sure know how to leave us hanging, huh? I want more dammit! _ I seriously cannot get enough of your stuff, it's a drug, honestly... I TRULY can't wait to read more of this (already in the favorites) story.

Sincerly,

NailoSyanodel
Roronoa Reno chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Cute story!

I think this should go on for at least a few more chapters, and you did leave it at a cliffhanger.

In the end, I'll like it either way.
darklace15 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I love crazy experiments written on whims! This is really good, you should definately continue it. please?
Raspberry Polar Bear chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Aww, it's a cute start so far!

I don't think that this one should stand alone, because you've left it open for so much character development. I really want to see this one taken for at least a few more chapters!

Luv Ya!

bear
Tigersdeadflowers chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
o0o0o0o0. hehe so far so good.

cant wait to read the following chapters
Shinra Rose chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Oh, thank goodness its a multi-chap. Its marvelously written, and with an ending like that it would be a terrible tease to leave it as a oneshot. On alert. :-)