Reviews for The final countdown
Foxfire832001 chapter 8 . 5/26
OMDG! The team really has it's work cut for them don't they?
Foxfire832001 chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
OMDG! Please don't let this bastard kill Gail! Not only would it break my dear sweet Greggo's heart into possibliy a million pieces, but it would also make Hodges feel a little too powerful!
Foxfire832001 chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
THank God it wasn't Hodges! I was afraind the end of the last chapter that he'd snuck in somehow & was going to wreak havoc on Greggo's & Gail's big celebration!
Foxfire832001 chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
UH OH! OMDG! THe only one that I can think of woud be HODGES! HOW DARE HE DO THAT TO GREGGO & HIS BELOVED ON THEIR WEDDING DAY OF ALL DAYS! GRRRR!
Foxfire832001 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
OMDG!
Foxfire832001 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
UH OH! Hodges is at it again? OMDG! Poor Greggo & his beloved had best be on their guard, & so also should Gil & the rest of the team!
Foxfire832001 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
OMDG! My poor dear sweet Greggo's now got someone who is very dear to his heart & now something is going on that could break his heart!
Criminalmindsbestever chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
This is amazing u have to continue
CSIvHP11 chapter 8 . 12/23/2007
i like it so far, i love the way he is going after their family instead of them personaly, it adds more to the story, keep going
Manavie chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
Oh no! Please don't kill her. It'll destroy Greg. Oh my...I hope you'll update soon.
LadySzmanda chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Oh my God. What the hell want Hodges make Gail? I hate him. He is devil. He mustnt kill Gail.
LeggoMyGreggox3 chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
Omg! Amazing story! You have wonderful writing skills! Can't wait for you to update. Oh and please let Gail live! I don't want Greg to be sad. He's had enough tragedy in his life with Play With Fire and Fannysmackin'. But anyway, I'm a major fan of this story!
zmatuje chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
He let her live. For now.
LadySzmanda chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
Wow, it is so nice. Gil with his "sons", it is so beautiful. But Hodges is back. It is terrible.
Manavie chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
That was sweet. Darker parts in their honey moon?…Aww…isn’t that a bit wicked? Any way see you with the next chappie