Reviews for How to Save a Life
ZeMzA chapter 1 . 6/29
Great story! Love every bit of it. Thank you for writing such a great story. 10/10 any day. The character development and introduction of the characters are perfect. The plot of it all is 100% great:) the little things really makes the story awesome as well. :)
Psihopatul chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
Discovered your story just few days ago (Day before yesterday) and now I was finally able to finish the first part of your saga, I must say there were few things I'd still edit myself, but not gonna say more than that, maybe in private then. I really loved reading this and now straight away moving on the next part of your Saga. you are 3rd person whose stuff I love to read. There aren't that many good authors here at least to my taste.
Oh and I discovered your story through chance through dA site. It was interesting to read as I do also love history like you also seem to love it :) Well everything best to you or as I like to say Good hunting!
omf123 chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
i love it! i could not stop reading, and the way you wright and how you capture emotions is amazing :-)
im looking forward to the next part :-)
see you then.
omf123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
OMG! love it :-)
knownobody chapter 17 . 12/17/2012
I loved this, I loved it so much that I spent more time reading this than I probably should have, it was amazing, from how realistic you made the charactors to their slight changes from the actual series. I cannot wait to see what the rest of this series brings, you sir have earned a fan, but I may say two more things, first an observation, second a question.

1st: From the first chapter all the way up till Eureka is introduced It says that they meant when he was 12 and she was nine, even in that chapter it says so until it was changed to 11 half way through?

2nd: You've actually published these into actual books? or did you just swap character names to get past the copyright obsticles?
TykkiMikk chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
your work is amazing and i loved every moment of the story but i have a question what on earth is with Euruka's hair her hair color is a baby blue or light blue not any shade of brown (unless im mistaken in some form somehow and every time i watched Euruka7 i went to wonderland or got colorblind)
A Storyteller chapter 17 . 10/25/2012
Mr. Harms,
i have read all through your story and i experienced not one but many more emotional sections in your story. I laughed with Renton and Eureka, i cried with Renton when Sonya died on the banks of the Volga. i experienced hatred for Chertov, and admiration for Petya and Natasha.
You sir have a talent, i am a struggling author myself, you make it look so easy so effortless. I read it at work via Iphone and just could not put it down, you captivated my attention from beginning to end. I very much enjoyed your story and wish to read even more of your work.
You may not get this i know but there is something about this story that is very important to me and was wondering if i could possibly use it for my book. i know this sounds like a ludicrous request but your beginning stikes very close to home in a way for me just in a different time and place. please ( and i am sry to Fanfiction if this is against terms and regulations i have not seen those) may i be allowed to use your beginning, i understand if you say no, it is yours afterall and i will think of something else, but please if you happen to read this contact me at
zatheko chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
This story is so good! You have real talent!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
finally, a break down. and a fun fact, i did figure you out because im a subscriber, and another fun fact, my name is Jordan too! what do ya think of that?
HarmonicSaphire chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
HarmonicSaphire chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Chapter 3Revealing
HarmonicSaphire chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Chapter 2Moving.
This is what i like to do with stories i read. just say what it made me feel like. keep it up!
HarmonicSaphire chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Not only are you a good youtuber, if i have the right person, but you can wrtie a heel of a chapter. I got my eye on you, so keep it up! Chapter 1amazing!