Reviews for The Realization of a Lifetime
CubbieGirl1723 chapter 19 . 1/22
I realize I'm reviewing this story more than a decade after you wrote it but I just wanted you to know that it was really good! It was a little more angsty that I typically prefer but your plot and writing style were great and you (finally!) gave us a happy ending so all is forgiven for those awful cliffhangers and all the tears. Thanks for writing and sharing with us!
Georgia chapter 19 . 8/16/2017
Awwwwwwwwwww...real good. Nice job. Good ending. Epic. LoVe it!
Georgia chapter 14 . 8/16/2017
Getting old...really - what the heck! Come on!
georgia chapter 3 . 8/16/2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This better get better - how is this LoVe without Lo?
Godschildtweety chapter 19 . 7/10/2016
Great story
Sunkissu9 chapter 19 . 11/22/2015
LoVe, LoVe, LoVe!
Reading old FF and found yours, great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
WOW! Best Veronica Mars Fanfic I have read in my life! Heart-wrenching... made me cry a lot. But in the end... Made me laugh of happiness.
labroussard chapter 19 . 10/26/2015
Beautiful and stressful fic. :)
C.Elder chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
It's good. She needs to be confronted with her many failings.
Her habit of saying "sorry",( but with no real remorse) was used by her over and over, and she thought that would get her out of the consequences of her behaviours. But saying "sorry" does not get her forgiveness. Forgiveness requires that she doesn't do the same thing again and again. She always did the same awful things repeatedly, so no forgiveness.
c.elder chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
I am missing something...V keeps saying she loves L;misses him etc;weeps at his grave, yet she is shagging Espy? Strange way of showing how much she misses/loves etc Logan...
c.elder chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
Now Logan is acting creepy, stalker, Duncan-like...not good .
c.elder chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
Creepy duncan-he of the rape /incest and a long list of transgressions, is lurking.
And L faked his own death...how will he re-emerge? and under what circumstances?
Hopefully, only when V really deserves him.
c.elder chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Very good chapter- It's good to see V suffer for what she did- although too late to be of any use.
But, somehow, I don't think L is quite as dead as he seems.
c.elder chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Very good, and some neat insights into the goings-on in V's twisted brain...
Guest chapter 19 . 3/10/2015
Rereading, still love it
Wish there had been a sequel