Reviews for When it Doesn't Hurt
Visitkarte chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
"It's not about punishing myself, House! It's called being human. You should try it sometime!"

House carefully studied the recently acquired lines on Wilson's face, the hurt in his eyes, the slight swelling around them from crying. He then replied quietly, not intending Wilson to hear. "No, thanks, Jimmy. I'd better leave that to you masochists."

Awww... I loved it!
TetraFish06 chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
very profound.
Hobbit985 chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
Naww! *squee* Wilson/House friendship rocks!
HellsBellsEl chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
This is just...damn beautiful. That's the only way I can describe it. Perfect characterization. Perfect.
Ocean Lady chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
Hi, medicgirl:

En realidad no hablo inglés. Mi lenguaje nativo es el Español así que disculpa los errores que pueda cometer en este comentario. Tengo tu fic en mis favoritos desde que lo leí. Sólo quería decirte que me encantó tu fic, es muy emotivo, versátil y precioso. Trataste su amistad con delicadeza y eso me encanto. Es un poco difícil encontrar fics que traten sobre su amistad escritos en Español. Ojala escribas muchos más fics de ellos porque, sinceramente, lo haces muy bien.

Here’s the Translation: “actually I don’t speak English. My native language is the Spanish so I apologize for the terrible mistakes that I’ve made in this short review. I have your fic in my favorites since I’ve read it and I just wanna tell you that I like it so much, is intensive, emotional and so beautiful. You’ve treated their friendship with “tactfulness” and I liked that, really. Is a little hard to find fics about their friendship written in Spanish.

I hope that you can write more of these incredible fics ‘cos you do it very, very well.

Congratulations for your fic and please keep writing."

Bye, bye.

Ocean Lady.
Bastila chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
I like it!

Wilson has always been one of my favorite characters...

Well done. I love House's last little line.
1985laurie chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
“No, thanks, Jimmy. I’d better leave that to you masochists.”

Liked it - of course!

happychica chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Poor Jimmy...*sniffs*
phoenixmagic1 chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
great job! :) I love how House is helping out his best friend Wilson :)

God and peace

vanessa :)
Izzbella91 chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Beautifully sad fic. It does seem like that with every new bad thing that you witness you lose a part of yourself. Love the parallels that you used between House's physical pain and Wilson's emotional anguish. Great writing and overall wonderful story.
bridit chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Wow. This is really good, such great writing, having them both seem in character and that metaphor worked really well.

Good job.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
very good job! I really liked this..everything about it was great :)

God and peace

vanessa :)
Balanced chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Sorry your job sucked this week.

Great fic. I love your writing. I actually laughed out loud at “Look, if you tell anyone I’m actually being nice, I’ll have to kill a puppy in front of Cameron to get my reputation back."

And I loved the dialogue of:

“How drunk do you want to be? ‘Til you can’t spell ‘oncologist’?”

Wilson shook his head. “’Til I can’t spell ‘cancer’”

House nodded. “You got it. Let’s go.”
1985laurie chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
"He could count the number of times he’d seen Wilson drunk without ever having to take off his shoes, and would barely need the second hand"

Great line - wish I'd thought of it...

The whole fic was fantastic - and too true.

Liked the 'callus' representation; it fitted perfectly with what Wilson was feeling.

This was insanely good - I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

p.s - it could be worse; you could be a civil engineer (in a county where there are no motorways!)
lostinsidesaveme chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
aw that was really sweet! Very good use of Houses hand problem to explain Wilson's. Nicely done.

Lovely fic, welldone! :)