Reviews for Kissing Boys
Serinity Dawn chapter 1 . 5/5
That was awesome! I love it! Sakura's idea was ingenious!
arpita.apu.007 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
It's good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
this is epic
ithasgottentootedious chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Markante Korenwolf chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This made me giggle all the way through XD

Naruto's revenge was a bit weird but I don't have any ideas on how to fix that, sorry

your comment on the end has planted the idea of Sasuke and Naruto in Hogwards as Draco and Harry in my head...

anyhow great story
Cleonhart chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
.3 XD

No seriously this was totally freaking awesome! Actually one of my fav one-shots so far! ( and thats saying something)

Lol and Sasukes grin Feral? As it always should be man, as it always should be
666snoopy chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
That was really cute. They should only be kissing each other. Great job!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Hee, I really thought a 'Naruko' was going to make an appearance at some point, but I guess it wouldn't be Kissing Boys then...

Lovely work. Very cute. Jealous Sasuke is so amusing. XD

Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aww, such a cute story!
The 17th Requiem chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
If that booth really existed, it would be on my list of things to see before I die...and maybe after I die, too!
bosniadovlin chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Mwahaha! I wish Sakura's new booth really existed. The people inside could vary though.
kyothefallenkit chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
haha! *SLAPS YOU ON THE BACK* I DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT, YOU DID A GREAT JOB! X3 (sorry it was stuck on caps, too lazy to retype lol)anyways, I hope to read some more later! X3
shunsuke.sensei chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
if a booth like that did exist, i'd look everydAy
insaneschitsoid chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Why should we have to forgive you? This was friggin AWESOME! It was romantic...-ish, funny, and, best of all, original! Five stars!... well, if I could rate it anyway. But, I will favorite!
Jikage chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
*cries* I want to go to that yaoi