Reviews for Weyr Life: the Drabbles
Wildcatshadow chapter 100 . 11/20/2011
Nice exercise
Multi-Facets chapter 20 . 8/13/2011
"Colorless" will always be my favorite chapter. It just sounds so deadpan, and a little out of left field, which is a tactic I approve of in jokes and stories. And it's almost a little blasphemous by Pernese terms. I mean, I don't think anyone thought to do something like that with the Hatching Grounds. (giggle)

Thank you for writing these drabbles. n_n
12ofHearts chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
Wow. I forgot that N'ton grew up in the past. Trippy.
tearsofamiko chapter 30 . 3/21/2009
Okay, I love all of the dragons and riders in Anne's Pern, but I really think that Canth is my favorite. And I love the ways you've written F'nor and Canth so far. Especially this one.

:D Tears
Faia Sakura chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
I thought that Kylara had red-hair, not blonde. At least, that was what I understood from the description in Dragonquest at the event (forgot what is was) at Telgar where Meron and Kylara appear with fire-lizards, and T'ron attacks F'lar.

Faia Sakura
Diglossia chapter 23 . 1/30/2009
This is my favorite so far. It's just so funny! This was really ambitious of you considering how much you had to write. I can't imagine how long it took!
DragonsDreamer chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
HOLY COW! I just look at the list screen to see just how many drabbles you wrote...and...HOLY COW! You actually wrote 100 drabbles? Your drabbles will take longer to read then I had even imagine! Good job and keep up the good work.
Moreta Reborn chapter 100 . 7/23/2008
I really liked these. They all were...really right.
Confiscated Retina chapter 100 . 6/1/2008
Wow, you finished them all! Congratulations! These have all been a wonderful read. Thank you for putting so much work into all of these wonderful little stories. :)
OnyxDrake chapter 100 . 6/1/2008
Thank you Astrokath, thank you. I've travelled through your catharsis, always looking forward to further updates and blessing the fact that these little vigniettes are so not fluffy.

Looking forward to your next offering. I know it will be good!
OnyxDrake chapter 99 . 6/1/2008
One more to go... I'd love to know the backstory for "Reflections".
OnyxDrake chapter 97 . 6/1/2008
Awesome! I got goosies just reading this.
twinklewind chapter 96 . 5/21/2008
Do you remember, this land is my land, this land is your land? I think sing it with a mournful tune, and it'll fit this drabble.

F'lessen. And Golanth...haven't thought of them in so long. Tragic endings, only buoyed by will. Haha you plunge most of them straight into despair, but that's human nature for us.
twinklewind chapter 91 . 5/21/2008
Great ideas, inspirational, and often transcending.
twinklewind chapter 89 . 5/21/2008
You experiment with first person a lot with dragons, and I think one of the few times in Lightning... ever considered writing Lessa in first person? Or is she the flame that'll burn?