Reviews for Bittersweet Memories
Super Cara chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
this is really different from your other stoires, but it was good.
The-banana-llama chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Hm, interesting. This gives you an insight into peters mind, intrueging!
lemon-light chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
You definetly did a good job on this one! I never really thought of Peter's friends haunting him in such a way. We all know that they must, but I never thought of it like that. Bittersweet Memories was definatly beautiful.
ProngsxLilyflower chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Lexie-

That was extremely sweet and emotional. Poor Peter...I don't pity him, but that piece made me sort of feel bad for him. Does that make any sense? Excellent job!

-Lily
A Shade of Grey chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I had never really thought of an almost-friendship occuring between Peter and Snape, but its an interesting idea. After reading this story, I could definitely see that happening. Thanks for giving Peter an actual personality, too; all too often he's just completely absent from Marauder-era stories, so it's nice to see a story centered on him. I mean, I hate Peter, but he's an interesting character, and there would be no Harry Potter books if he hadn't betrayed the Potters or been a member of the Marauders. Great job with this!
Islander2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Thank you for doing a story on Pettigrew! He's one of the most ignored, most maltreated characters in all fanfiction. Most of the time he's just there for comic relief or else for a bit of scapegoating. But I'm glad to see you've made a proper story about him. It was really quite sad, which is what you meant it to be-so great job!

If you want to see a really good portrayal of Peter Pettigrew, read "It's Not Easy Being Green" by Marie Goos. But first you need to read her story "The Seduction of Severus Snape", because "It's Not Easy" is more of a spin-off companion to go along with it. Her whole world is wonderful and full of the most delicious original characters I have ever seen in fanfiction. But Peter Pettigrew's only a small part of it, so you'd have to get through quite a lot before you actually read about him. But it's such a great little universe that she's created that you'll probably be very much entertained before you finally get to Peter Pettigrew! (though I must warn you that her stories are quite explicit in content, so if that's not your thing...)

Anyway, wonderful wonderful story! Keep writing! Pip pip!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
This is brilliant! Every line is filled with emotion and feeling! Also, I like the character you chose - not many people, including me, try to understand Peter!

Cuba
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Wow- very nice, very insightful glimpse into Peter's character here. You really gave him much more depth than I see in many of the other Peter fics that I come across.

I loved that you interpretation of the quote was about someone other than Narcissa! This was really clever of you- I never would have thought of it. I liked your interpretation that beauty was not physical here.

Beatiful piece. I loved the ending and the whole idea that Peter is forced to live with the ghosts of his past, basically.

"The door to his dingy little bedroom sprung open, and a man with a hooked nose peered inside. Peter had come to resent that nose."

This line gave me a chuckle as well. Nice parallel between Peter and Snape, too.
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I LOVE YOU!

*hugs*

This is an amazing story, and, best of all, it is about Peter! That boy needs more love, and more fics. Yeah, I'm hoping for a big peter scene in DH, you caqn tell can't you.

Anyway, this is an amazingly good story. Well written and with perfecty perfect characters. And you get lots of cookies for not writing about Narcissa Malfoy (who was the sort of automatic reaction to this quote I think :)

You have written Snape really well and everything. "Snape raised a mocking brow, and Peter winced, reminded of another person long lost to this earth" great phrase. I love it when Snape is compared to Maurauders, because they are really quite similar.

Anyway, enough blathering. Great fic. *favs*
Lola-LessThanThree chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Oh, I hope you win!

That was a good story. I liked the whole idea of the beauty meaning in your soul. Deep, very deep.

Good luck!
theturtlemoves chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Well, I'm a sucker for a Wormtail fic, it's true. He's one character who is never explored to his full potential, even explicitly ignored on occasion. (Quick tip - if you're looking for good stories on this site, one of the best ways to do it is to search Peter.)

In regards to this - I loved the style and tone of it. It was well written, and I'm truly happy that someone used Peter for this quote.

Beautiful piece, well done. (I am doing one of these, for Regulus Black. It will be up ... not in May. But soon.)
26 | « Prev Page 1 2