Reviews for No Trace of Existence
Moonbayb chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
I came across this story while reading through another writer's favorites list, and must say well done. I haven't read any of you other stories yet, but hope you expanded on the consequences of Jack & his recon use on the Family of Blood story. I'm also surprised that Martha did not recognize Jack as she presumably read John Smith's journal.
Writing-Gecko-Girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
That's beautiful. I can completely see Jack doing that, chasing the Doctor across his faces and through historical references. Wonderful story!
Missfantasyfreak chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Nice story. really. It's just - I feel really thick, but I don't get the ending much. What was he sorry for?
Intrepid Inkweaver chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Wibbley wobbley timey wimey! I love stuff like this. Very well written!
Garfield71 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Hey, this one was a great find in someone's favourites list :-))
nomadsland chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I'm glad I stumbled upon this wonderful little gem. It's short but well-written. I especially love the ending. Very nice storytelling.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
great story, though it would've been really fun if jack actually discovered who john smith is
MakeLoveNotSense chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
The intimation being that... Jack's visit was why John Smith started to remember after two months of ignorance? Either way, this was a fascinating piece and very in-character for Jack.
ArwenMUC chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Interesting perspective here
The Fake Apollo chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
OMG Jack, go get that retcon out somehow!

Hope you update this, there just aren't enough fics about "Human Nature" that don't involve Rose being with the Doctor instead of Martha. *rolls eyes*
Cute Gallifreyan chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Well done. I have been meaning to read this earlier but only got around to reading it now. I liked this. Poor John Sith Doctor/ Jack Retconning him.
Boo26 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Oh, I love this so far! Will Jack be meeting Martha?

Please update soon!

Anna
wyldcat chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Oh, that's brilliant! Wish you'd continue, because I really like the idea. :D Anyway, great story!