Reviews for Wrench in the Gears
Mcat9905 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Cryyyyyyyiiiiiiinnggg
Firefly264 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I could actually see Alfons trying to be Ed's 'Brother' in this situation, especially with the (definite) damage to Ed's emotional psych. Very sad, but nice.
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Ah, this was depressing, and yet... alot more satisfying an ending then Conquerer of Shamballa.

That movie was just ridiculous.

Thanx.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh wow. Not often that you see AU with the movie, but I really like this idea. Seeing how everything could spiral downhill so fast was hard, though, and watching Ed break down completely was... heartbreaking. Devastating. Making me want to cry. Et cetera. That ending. Oh my goodness, it just tugged on my heartstrings. That's soooooo sad, seeing Ed wanting to believe even though he knows it isn't real, just because now it never can be real. 8'(
Ilse Adelinde chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Mind if you do a sequel? XD It was really good.

Edward blaming Alfons and the latter posing as Alphonse the is just so pitiful. And I wonder, how would Ed react if Alfons dies? I mean, he's sick and he's the one who's practically holding Ed together.

Anyway, it was very well-written and you were able to evoke feelings of pity through the choice of words. It was also clear and understandable.

Continue writing. XD

Have a nice day!

-yujinli
laughingst chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This was really sad, but really, really incredible. Thanks!
misha chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This is the most beautiful piece of written work I have ever come across. It was just something that caught my eye. The feeling you put into it was something special. It's so hard to find a story where it tugs at your heartstrings. Thank you. It was heartbreakingly beautiful.
Makayla chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Aw! That's almost cruel! But I love the way you manipulated the storyline and explained Ed's mental state. Very nicely done.
chalicity chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
O_O like WHOA. awesome. you come up with the most intriguing concepts. brilliant!
Mage of Dragons chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
aw, wow, that was soo sad and so good!

poor ed and poor alfonse :(
Margarita chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
wow... it's... it's... I don't even know... I lost all my words (and for me- not having anything to say...).

I just love your wraiting and your ideas.
September Rhyme chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
That was so... sad.

And good.

But sad.

TT
Weavers chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
That was such a sad ending ;_; My poor heart.
baka deshi chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Wow...this really hits like a ton of bricks. The way the tension works is awesome - just as we think everything is going to be all right, it isn't.
To Destination chapter 1 . 5/29/2007