Reviews for Second Chance
Dhevz chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Nice, but I think if I was Cags, I will definitely have a hard time forgiving him :/
lit-sweet-angel chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Elow ! I know that this story has been updated a long time ago ... but I was Desperate to read a Athrun Cagalli Story . Cause I find that the ending of GSD was ... really and very disapointing. But by the way this story is GREAT ! really Amazing.I LOVE IT ! But if you dont mind me asking .. where could I watch GSD SE ? Please tell me.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This is a wonderfull story...again it was sad but a very happy ending.
DarkAngel2011 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
scale from 1-10 i would say 8
pinkberry chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
OMG! I love the ending! It was so sweet! I like the way you describe things. The emotions were so intense… You got it girl! How I hoped GSD just ended like your story –sigh- such a wonderful one-shot. I really liked it. :)

pinkberry ü
ZalasDinoPants chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
the imagination goes wild..haha u know hwere it will lead to..*hints*
icysweet34 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
THAT WAS REALLY CUTE!

i do not even know that...

thanks for the info!

i'd be luking after for more of your stories! and it will take thousands of years before i make another story... planning for Miss ORB...

see ya!
cottongreentea chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Really? Yeah, i read that Yuuna was her cousin in the manga too. I was like WTF? But they're not really related so... XP... OMG! REALLY! It was hidden in her dresser? OMG! I didn't see that. Well, maybe because i couldn't stand to watch GSD again so i didn't watch the Specials.

I have the last dvd for GSD and it showed the part where Cagalli was giving everyone a hug before they left to space. While she was hugging the other crew, Athrun stood there with a face like he was waiting and stuff and when she got to him, they just stared at each other and Athrun smiled and made the first move to hug her. She was shocked at the action, but then she smiled and hugged him back. Her expression was like she was clinging to him for life.

THE FIC WAS AWESOME! I LOVE IT! This should be the FINAL PLUS ending!

OMGosh! I am like in total suspense kill mode. Still waiting for our links and pic. O TEE-HEE! I'm patient.
SamuraiGirl7 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Thought this was pretty cute. Well Done
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
before my review for this oneshot.. Q's about your other fics.. in "caLL for Love": what's the titLe of the song? y'know.. AsuCaga were dancing when THAT song pLayed & aLL of a sudden, CagaLLi ceased from waLtzing.. ne? then.. in "Hanabi": did they aLL Lived in one house? 'cause I read when AsuCaga's kidz were up (& after interrupting what their mom & dad were doing..) *giggLes* the rest of the "team" appeared.. if they do Live in one house.. whose? now, here's my review.. (hontoni dunno if this is caLLed a review..) *grins* Lord MaLchio? isn't he a bLind priest? which means he's supposed to be caLLed reverend MaLchio.. (you got this from the manga, ne? what voLume d'you have? I've onLy read GS 1-5 & GSD 1-2..) Lacus isn't the chairwoman of PLANT, ne? she's some sort of mediator.. according to what've watched in the finaL pLus.. y'know.. she's of the TerminaL.. .~ the ring in the ringneckLace is the ruby/scarLet ring Athrun gave to CagaLLi, ne? reading the part wherein Athrun puts his jacket on CagaLLi kinda reminds me of a pic.. wherein his arms are across his chest & his wearing his green shirt (I think) and CagaLLi LoOks Like sheLtering herseLf with his jacket.. wait a sec, he came back to her stiLL wearing his ALex Dino outfit? hmm.. *puts her hand on her chin* why not his some sorta 'infamous' outfit he wore during the finaL pLus? btw, it's YouLant Kent.. typing 'bout the guy.. Meyrin & him? weLL, atLeast you got somebody for her besides Athrun.. why not Vino Dupre? oh weLL.. your the author.. what can I do? *sighs* the part where she reminds him of aLL the things he has done for her.. the "..it was YOU!.." part.. kinda reminded me of a fic wherein she says "..ALex Dino doesn't exist!.." to Athrun.. he was trying to make her caLL him by the name you see.. (domo arigatou gozaimase to puzzlepuzzle & her fic "Truth"!) as if she was saying that there was ONLY Athrun ZaLa.. which twists my mind why she cried out his name infront of Lunamaria Hawke.. *giggLes* y'know.. CagaLLi's kawaii when she bLushes.. weren't the kidz there when they were kisSing? not a goOd sight for the LiL' ones.. hEe.. hEe.. lol XD I don't actuaLLy Like goOdbyes.. they sound pretty sad.. don't say goOdbye.. they say.. nyWeiZ, aLL in aLL.. this fic is kawaii deshou! ;p sEe you!
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Cute! Though I think Lacus/Kira should have taught the children not to approch strangers ]
gseedlover chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I LOVE IT! its so friggin awesome your an awesome author and this story rocks it is one of my permanent favorites! i wish this would happen in the show! Awesome job once again