Reviews for Nightingale
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I love faerie tales too! this blend of BB with the Nightingale was great!
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
You have a real knack of making me feel exactly what the character is feeling - my heart was hammering for her then! What a gorgeous tale. Would LOVE to know what he wrote. But sometimes the imagining of it is better!
leuska chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Again, a beautiful one shot of yours.

The part

- He drew in a long breath. I love your heart better than your crown. Daring another glance at the woman beside him, Booth felt his hands start to sweat as he realized how accurate those words were. She was brilliant; he didn’t deny that for a moment. But she was so much more than just a brain. -

was wonderfully written.:)

And I loved the gift. and although i know it most probably wasnt meant to be revealed to the readers and should be kept a secret for everybody involved except Both,Brennan and you of course, I would only too much love to know what was the thing written in the book - the note from booth.:)Any chance you could gimme a peak?

*thinks of the time when booth peaked into brennans manuscript to see the dedication*

I love books over everything and books as gift with personal meanings and small added notes from the one who gave it to you - i cant imagine smt more greater.

So naturally, I LOVED this little piece even more, since it handled my favourite topic - books.:)

And to answer your question - it was absolutely ok to keep it as POV of both - the changes were natural and smooth and it was good you kept it that way.:)

have a nice day,

liz
redrider6612 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Finally got around to reading this, and I'm so glad I did. Wonderful, sweet little story.
Bailadora chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
That story translates perfectly into Bonesdom! Very fluffy!
siapom chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Thank you for entering the May Cullen's Bullpen

Challenge. We, the May judges, appreciate your time,

talent and imagination. Good luck, and I look foward to seeing your entry next month!

- siapom
KWillows chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Remarkable. That story was so characteristically both of them. Amazing job.
jerseybones chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
WOW that was brilliant. I love the subtlety of the actual tale translating to their lives. The "hunger" from his gaze was sexy as sin and then the gift was so beautiful.

This story should be the winner, you get my vote.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
sweet fic these fairy tale fics have been great to read. enjoyed thanks.
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
OH SO SWEET!
x-naomi.e-x chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
That was lovely Well done :)
krisnina77 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Aw this was a cute little fic! I totally loved the ending! Especially since it left quite a bit to the imagination. I liked this it was great!
xtigerlily23x chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
ah! so indescribably good, as always. liked the bit of hotness near the end, and the story (which i had never heard before) was very sweet too.
labsquint chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
That was wonderful! You fully deserve to win for that entry! :)
anon chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Your stories are always wonderful. And I don't even like H.C. Andersen!