Reviews for Be Serious
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
AHAHAHAHAHA
That was just...brilliant *wipes tears of laughter from eyes* Rose, you naughty girl!
T'Be chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Very funny!

I am sure he'd take Rose over Jack any day!
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
funny oneshot i love it
Sara101022 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Hehehe xD

That lifted my spirits, seeing as I had just read one of your more emotional Doctor/Rose storys... (You know, the one with Youtube? Oh dear, that doesn't make it sound nearly as touching as it really was :])

I love the ending . So cute!

Your newest fan, Sara.
QuiteRightToo chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Another good one. Oh, to have been a fly on the way to see Rose's poor face. And to see the Doctor's reaction!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Cute story
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Very funny. Great work.
BarbMacK chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Rofl! Brilliant! I knew it wasn't what you were making it sound to be, but it was a hoot anyway...lol soz still laughing...brilliant!
Blonde Dr.Who-Guru With Brains chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Lol, when I started reading this, I actually thought the same thing as Rose! Although when he mentioned "Time Lord technology" I did think "Hang on, that shouldn't apply to his backside." Hahahaha, made me giggle.

"The perfect boy? One who snogs for half an hour... then turns into a pizza."
Vampbarbie chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I must have a smutty mind too! Very funny! Just what I needed to cheer myself up after work. And I think its even funnier if you imagine it as nine rather than ten. LOl
PlasmaBall chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I love it. Even though I'm not sure if it's meant to be, it's really funny to those you don't have a guttermind.
Annie Coomes chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
*giggles*

loved that!
Outsidersluver1992 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
ok I defenetly have a dirty mind...*dies of laughter!* omg that was great!

Me