Reviews for Rubbing Off
ChibiTamer chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I love the story. Enzan's character was perfect. I forgot by the end that most of this was a thought process, usually a character's thoughts are too long and become dull. You kept up the ideas and interest well. Thanks!
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Awesome story! I loved the similes you used (he vaguely tried to grasp the notion of Netto being normal. He tried, really it did, but it slipped through his fingers like sand through a sift.)

And you got the characters spot on :D

Great job :)

astrya02
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wow that was dark... but nice!
onestepback chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
This is such an awesome story! Absolutely love it!
Loverly Light chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Wow, I don't know why but whenever I read this it really makes an impact on me. I love this story!
KennyxButtman chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Great story. I can actually feel like I'm in Enzan's or Netto's place.
Necklace of Raindrops chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
No! I love spending time reading your long stories! Writing shorter stuff (can be) a bad thing! ITS A BAD THING! -flails- your stuff is well worth a read without my influence! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! -pants- well that's my rant for the day xP

Yeah...Netto is easy to write about, but actually getting into his brain is really tricky, but you almost do it in 'What Matters'. This is again a brilliant story. you have Enzan and Netto's characters down perfectly, such as Enzan following Netto's ideals and then going into denial, and the chap interspursing what is going on with what happened when Blues was corrupted by the dark aura is just amazing. Woo! Go you!
RevengefulAddict chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Well, Goddess Rain certainly did leave her mark here, it seems. XD I love this...I can feel all the confusion in Enzan's heart, even though not once did you mention that's how he felt. You got a deeper emotion across without actually stating it, and at the end, finished up with a strong ending. My friend, you are going on my favorite authors list. n.n Thumbs up!