Reviews for Smoke Gets in your Eyes
tsubaki410 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Hitsuzen at its craziest. Well done.
TMJHV chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wonderfully hilarious. This is, although short, very sweet. If only something like this happen in the manga. Oh well, that's what fanfictions are for.
echoing noise chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
really good job. i loved it.
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
ahahaha really hilarious! XD
pinkstarpatricia chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
i love it! :) watayuuko. :)
Life of the Shadows sorry chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Second review! Sorry, I can't get a login name here... I think that CLAMP is going to make it WatanukiHimawari, but I think that YuukoWatanuki is better by a long stretch. I also like DomekiWatanuki. Sorry there, but I mean to say you capture the characters well. It is just like Watanuki to do something like that, and Yuuko's reaction was incredibly acurate. If CLAMP was doing YuukoWatanuki shipping I would think it would play out just like this.
ShunShun chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
aw xP i can just see that happening, and its so typical of watanuki and yuko to react their own ways like that

tasted like sake...haha! this is great
Mai Takeru chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Simple, but nice! I just started to read xHolic-manga, but I love this couple already. Yeah, I'm crazy, I know. xD And Your fic was good!
keioko-san chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
!]This is just what i need to read after my long day at school!

Loved it!

Puu!
kaoru-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
XDD is there any chance of you continueing it? XD first time i see a good fanfic. the others are all yaoi. i like this pairing better. i wanna read a good story.
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
haha! OMGSH! that was good! my favorite line was :"The first person to tell him that the fact that he stumbled, tripped, and fell on her mouth was destiny was going to get a broomstick to the jaw."

That so sounds like watanuki!

I loved it! :D
Sora chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Thank you for brightening my day with that. "She tasted like sake" XD.
ParallaxRider chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Hee! Poor Watanuki! Don't you just wanna give him a hug? (Hugs him) Yuuko's gonna drive him insane now. (Though it's not like she doesn't already.) Keeheehee!
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I totally laughed at poor Watanuki. I loved Yuuko's lines/your summary, etc., etc. 'Lilting' is a good way to describe her voice. I tend to like D/W better, but seeing a W/Y one is rare and usually refreshing if it's done well, which yours is. :D Thank you for a good read!
peachpinksugar chapter 1 . 6/26/2007