Reviews for I Talk to the Rain
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Brief, somber, and good.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This is really excellent. I love the way you portray the characters and your style is wonderful. And huzzah for Shakespeare references.I wish I could say more, but all I can come up with is "awesome!"

I just have one thing I might point out. I think it might be a typo.

"Riza could only nod in agreement, even the brighter, more hilarious moments of when Roy was deemed “useless” in rain because his attacks were fire-based lost, buried underneath more recent memories [..]"

I think you left out a "were" between "fire-based" and "lost."

Anyway, wonderful one-shot. I'll be sure to check out the rest of your fics now. :D
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Hehe, I was listening to this song just a minute ago Yuki Kajiura is a genius- I loved all the songs she composed for the .Hack franchise. I'm playing BT for my violin solo assessment for CP at the end of the year

Music aside (which is hard because I love music to bits), this was mega adorable I watched the anime in Japanese (because everything sounds better in Japanese ) and it's really sad- even more so than the english version because the Japanese seiyuu for Riza is awesome- not that the English one isn't, but whatever. I loved your fic and all the while I was remembering that and crying my eyes out Poor guys

Menelvir GilNaur chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I love the way you bring out the emotions in this piece. We can see Riza's sacrificial love for Roy here, a love that he seems mostly oblivious to here. Hopefully he will learn to appreciate it one day!
Meicdon13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Yo! Bea here! I added you in my LJ too

Loved this story, BTW. One of my few het pairings XD
Bizzy chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This was very sad...very very sad...

Heartwrenchingly so. I like the way you portrayed Roy in response to Riza; he seemed so out of it but like he was trying so hard to help her anyway...Riza's portrayal was spot on and painfully so.

They need hugs
Kuchenhexe chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh, this was simply lovely and heartwrenching. I liked your portrayal of Riza here.
Siacatmesecat chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Very pretty. This one's only comment would be to cut out the summary bit at the beginning-it isn't really neccessary to the reflections, and if you needed to mention it, you could've made it flow a little more. This one loves how basic the dialogue is, though, because you have to read between the lines to see all the emotion. Very in-character.

-The Siacatmesecat
Angel who can't fly chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
It's really nice. The ending was sweet _
winglessfairy25 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
That was nice. One of the best takes on this topic that i have ever read. You are certainly a great writer. I like Riza's last few thoughts.. About angels and such. It's so unique and simple yet really meaningful. Subtle Royai but still Royai. I really love it. You did a great job! Keep it up!

SidekickKep chapter 1 . 5/29/2007

That was really good. I feel the same way Riza feels. That plan so did not go as it should have. Plus, I feel so much sympathy for them. It isn't cool, man. Not cool.

(I just finished watching my whole FMA dvd collection and I'm looking for a lil' something-something about these guys)

(Oh yeah, happy belated Memorial Day! To all those fallen soldiers in FMA who helped in the rebellion)
Yun Min chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
So sweet! The last bit really is cool!