Reviews for Dreaming
Rebecca B chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Man, I remember when this was the ONLY Munto fanfiction here.

I was so excited when I first read it... seems like ages ago. xD

This one will always be my favorite!

Everyone was in character, especially Munto. And, this one-shot has the old OVA feel to it, which is pretty much gone now.

There were a few usage mistakes, but this is pretty old.

It's a shame I never reviewed this sooner! DX

Wonderful work! c:
TheBaconLord chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Awww, this one was great! :3
Ryuketsu no Hana chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
pasamelo! la direccion!
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aw you did a really good job on this! ) I liked it!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I love it! I'd love to see the link as well. 3

Ari chan
animefreak chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Hoi i love your story :D:D but is there a season 2 and 3 ? so yeah where can you see it ?
Kitty cat chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
What did you say about munto 3?
o-dragon chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I would love the website :)

By the way, this was great. And it would totally make sense with her obsessing over him and him being all protective of her.

They are so cute together
prettyinpinkgal chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Adorable story! Yumemi and Munto make such a cute couple. By the way, there is no Munto 3. Rather, KyoAni decided to create an entire anime series. It's titled (if I can write it correctly) Sora o Miageru Shojo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai. Translated, it's something like, "The world reflected in the eyes of the girl gazing at the sky" or something. The first episode is out subbed, and it begins with remaking the OAV series from the very first OAV. The first episode was pretty good and has beautiful opening and ending songs, so since you're a Munto fan, I highly recommend it!

Ack, this became more of a review of the series than your fanfic. But I really loved your fanfiction. It was adorable!
Xepher06 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I really liked your story. I also want 2 noe about Munto 3.
Rae Kardrinalin chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Great story. And I could easily see this as having happened between the first and second films. Can you send me the URL for the magazine on Munto 3?
Twilighter88 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
THAT..WAS..AMAZING! I loved it! Great Job..I just watched both Munto and Munto 2 for the first time the other day and I loved them.

Wow, there is gonna be a third one... Can you please give me the URL for it!
xxIcyAngelxx chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Aww, how bittersweet but still cute. I really like Munto and Yumemi together nd I like imagining stuff like this happening inbetween Munto 1 nd 2. Thank you for writing this! I've been looking everywhere for Munto 3 nd none .
DarkSabor chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
-sigh- I know so very little about this anime movie. I never really knew it was a movie let alone having 2 parts. I havent seen any and I can't find neither the 1st or 2nd movie D: and now a 3rd! im missing out D:
The Detective chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I really enjoyed your fic. I think it gave some insights to the emotions of the two main characters that neither movie developed. (Or perhaps I'm just a hopeless romantic. P)

I had always wished for a 3rd continuing movie and now that I've caught word of its production I have been searching like crazy for more information on it. May I have the url you found?

Write more! (They're aren't enough Munto fics out there!)