Reviews for The Legacy
montanagirl1138 chapter 5 . 3/1
Where's the rest?! Please finish this! It's amazing!
ilovemyboys chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Very interesting..._ I do indeed like it!

I don't know if this could fit in at this point but could you by any chance have Mikey go into shock or hysterics of some sort seeing Leo in some sort of state and Don, Raph or splinter has to soothe him and have to lie down. Maybe Don checks on him to make sure he's okay.

Iknow it's taking away from Leo, but even if it was just one part of a chapter, that would be wonderful!

Thanks for this story!
Dipsey chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
Mysterious... This is really good. PLease update!
Rad chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
I hope that someday in the relatively near future, you do plan on returning to this fic. And any other unfinished ones, I haven't gotten that far yet... But you write wonderfully well. Edge-of-your-seat well. I am sorely intrigued by what comes next. Who's (or what's) the demon creature bird thing? And who are the humans in Miami? Random people there only for the chapter, to create tension and drama, or do they tie into the story? (Are they from the Lost Season? I haven't seen that...)

I hope life is not too terrible, I can understand how that goes. I wish good writing upon you!

* Rad
Leonardo Mystic chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
I always enjoy a suspenseful story. This one is no exception.

I really hope one day you'll update it again. I enjoy your writing and you have become a new favorite author for me.
AlexHamato chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
your totally updating soon right! ok this story is mondo tubuloso dude! ok so i totally spelled that wrong... but the story is great! you wrote the turtles personalities perfectly!
mcmario chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
wow! this is great. i really hope you get around to finishing it :)
Hanmyo chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
Very awesome! and i actually just finished watching season 5 yesterday XD yay for great timing D Love this story! Very well written! I can picture every scene and the dialogue is perfect - I really hope to read more soon!

Thanks bunches for sharing!

Tippy
Tamerlane chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
I love this story and I am so interested on what is going to happen next. I know that RL can be a lot sometimes but I hope that you have not forgotten this wonderful work. I have to know if my guesses about what is going on are right or not! o_o
dearjoanwallace chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
I wonder what the connection is between Leo and Adam that is not shared with all the turtles. I also wonder how Splinter thinks he has an idea of what happened, if it really is because of Leo's time away from the others. The last few lines especially were incredible. I hope there's more soon!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
I'm so happy you updated! And that there's more Mikey in this chapter.

First off, loved the capitalization in 'Wrath Of Raph', and the line:

'"Exploding?" Mikey supplied helpfully.'

He's such the irrepressible kid at heart, always glomming on to the gorier more melodramatic way of expressing things. His mental image of his brother's possible injury made me cringe. I also thought it cute and kid-like for him to shy away from a different image of Karai. The 'low cheerful tones of Michelangelo holding a one-sided conversation' underscored Mikey's optimistic nature. He'll talk to a coma patient if there's an off chance of getting through!

His personality is so different than Raph's. Raph broods and plots while Mikey bounces back.

I really liked the injection of mystery with Splinter's cryptic words. It moved the plot along nicely, as did the unexpected scene change to Florida. What a shock, going from idyllic family scene at the beach to the sudden confrontation. Way to catch your readers off guard!

I'll be waiting with bated breath for the next chapter, thanks to your cliffhanger.
Alora05 chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
Omgosh! Poor Adam! He was one of my fave acolytes (excluding the turtles of course, lol). The whole family atomosphere with him though was so cute!

But that Demon is EVIL! Gr. And very intriguing... Was it in the lost season, or is it a concoction of your own? (if it is, well done! It's perfectly evil. lol)

I'm glad Leo tis okay. *huggles turtle*

Hope to find the next update soon! Kudos on the great chapter.

xx
Kallasilya chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
Dude.

Is he an Utrom Guardian? That was my first guess, though I don't know if they have anything to do with demons, traditionally.

The demon-thingy is spiffy. And scary.

Oh. *lightbulb appears over head* I think I just... this is set post-season-five, isn't it? (Ah yes, I just checked the summary). *squints at Karai speculatively*. Of course, I might be totally off, but I now have slight suspicions as to where the plot's going (in a good way!).

I'm hooked! What's Leo going to say when he wakes up? Who's Adam? What's up with the voices in Karai's head? Etc.

Looking forward to more!
Toki chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
Toki too lazy to logg in

wow your bringing in the other medallion wearers. I was really confused by the end part until the medallion was stated. but thats a cool idea. cant wait for more.
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
Loving this story! Great mix of action and dialogue, with near spot-on characterisations. Good job!