Reviews for The Legacy
Toki chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
Toki too lazy to logg in

wow your bringing in the other medallion wearers. I was really confused by the end part until the medallion was stated. but thats a cool idea. cant wait for more.
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
Loving this story! Great mix of action and dialogue, with near spot-on characterisations. Good job!
Darlantana chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
E! I was so happy when I saw you had updated! Don't feel too bad about the long wait...I'm just as bad :D

This story is getting more interesting as you go along, I'm really enjoying it. Keep 'em coming!
Afalstein chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
Oh, very interesting. I'm guessing it has to do with Karai absorbing the demon energy from the Shredder. I did sorta wonder about that. Actually, I wondered if they planned it that way to bring Karai back as a really nasty enemy. But I'm interested in what you're doing here.
tFantasyFan chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
Not bad not bad at all! Can't wait for some more, though the involvement of OCs usually puts me off. That's the mark of GREATNESS *sparkles* in a tale! When an OC doesn't make me say eugh and back away slowly. This is practically creepy!
Toki chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
Really like this story Adelphi, I'm intrigued by whats going on. and Cant wait for more answers. beautiful writing as always my friend.

Keep up the good work

~T
Anticia chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
ARGH! X_X

What the hell is going on! O_O

I can'T even ask anything soo confusing..

Too exciting PLEASE CONTINUE! *u*

you surely chased my lonelyness again and turned it into new energy and excitement! *w*

Man I just wish I could have all the time to draw some of these scenes too! TTwTT

gah...aynway..i just want to say that you are amazing! and I'm really looking forward to see (read) more from you! *w*

(i secretly hope that you continue soon this one XD)
Anticia chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
OMG the tension! X_X

what the hell is going on..I almost frightened to read the next chap, because it is the last one..and if we wont know what is going on...*dies in cliffhenger*

you know...you are REALLY good in tension..I remeber the last Underdark story..I couldnt stop reading because i always felt "there is sth we still dont know - what the shell is that i NEED to know" #_#

mikey was awesome laughing..."seducing leo"...*cracked up*

actually my first thought about karai is not okay was lik" is she pregnant?" XD

i know its funny, but he walked away with chaplin hand in hand...'

i thought he want to settle things because soon he wont be in teh condition to fight...XD

okay, enough joking - lets go see last chapter! O_O
Anticia chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
"Leo, you are so dead."

that sentence made me laugh..haha raph was so damned right...Stupid foolish Leo..but this is why we love him...X3

Actually. He was not that foolish this time as in the cartoon...*w*

will happen...:/

I hope the others wil make it! *o*

*runs next chap*
Anticia chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
ow...you traitor karai! Damned!

Though im pretty sure leo can beat her! 3

he did it last time without any efforts...

i hope they wont ruin anything... O_O i mean the brothers...

huh...rush to red the next
Darlantana chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
I have no idea how I missed this...I swear you are on my alert list! Well, if not before, you most certainly are now! I'm so glad you updated this. And yes, I am still very interested in this story! Awesome work, as per usual, I look forward to chapter 5!
SilentMyriad chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
... am hooked now.

Leo not recognizing Raph at first is *so* not comforting that he's not more injured than just physically. (Did I just do a triple negative?)

It didn't feel stilted to me .. flowed nicely. And just what has Karai gotten herself into?
flavumetrubrum chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
This is so good so far. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
Patterson1219 chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
Oh, i can't believe there's only four chapters to this story! Gah, now I gotta wait for updates... which, don't get me wrong, I absolutely love... but at the same time, GAH! :) Anyways, gotta admit I'm so confused, but I'm sure you'll explain things in time! Can't wait til ya update!
a-big-apple chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
Awesome! I'm excited to read more, this fic is really compelling.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »