Reviews for The Legacy
xZig-zagx chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Buw ha! Yes, kill them all! Make them stay dead for once! _ Fun chapter. I didn't mind the mention of blood over and over. Nice to have more chpaters from you!
mav32 chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Dude! Are you gonna finish this? It's freaking awesome and I'm dieing to know what happens here. the whole Leo/Karai interaction is amazing. I like their relationship too, the not-love realtionship. It's really interesting and I think you kept everyone in character really well.
lost-katana chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
(finds story) Ah! Oh, it's so awesome! You must update it soon- I'm dying to find out what happened!

Good job. You're one of the most fantastic authors I've ever seen.
wlk68 chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
More? I need to know what kind of shape Leo is in. He's my favorite. :-)
Merdeka21 chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
So, I'm intrigued ] Continue please!
ProcurerFaith chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I've only read the first chapter so far, but I like it! i especially enjoyed the descriptions of Master Splinter following the 'mental thread' to his absent son. Leo seems very in-character - I like the way he speaks, it's just like him.

*grins* Do we get to see what Leo says about his candles later on? _
Vladiemma chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
Argh, come on, you can't stop it there! I wanna know what happens! By the way, very beautifully writen, I love the way you portrai them. And I can see from the update that this story is propally on hold or something, but please, I really want to know what happens...
Lovova chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
Leo! What's wrong!

Why is there so much blood 0.0 I don't remember her injuring him -that- badely.

Love your tmnt stories. All of them...they rock! You Rock!
Alora05 chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
Its me again! Im trawling through you're fanfics now... Dont you feel honoured! . lol.

Once more, i have to compliment you on you're brilliance in capturing the turtles characters. *applauds* I can even see the scenes running through my head... . But that's what imaginations are for! And your's is by far a imaginative one, lol. (i couldn't think of a better word .)

Well, its now...late, im off to bed.

Totally awesome fic dude/ dudette (i have read ur profile! But its late, and i can't remember you're gender, so i wanted to cover my backside incase i got it wrong)
IAmTheWalrus909 chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
Are you going to update? I hope so. It's a nice little mystery you have going on here...
xZig-zagx chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Half the time I think all he has to do is look at someone the wrong way and he has an enemy for life

Hehe, you had to stick that line in there didn't you? XD Yes! I'm actually reading and reviewing! I have very little else to do and you're too busy making AMVs to pester, so I thought I'd read your fic. I'm really enjoying it so far, even though you told me a bit about it I'm curious to see how I get there.
EagleBlaze chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Another good fanfic :-). I wonder what happened to Leo and what Karai was really up too. I'll just have to wait and find out. Its also strange that Karai's getting sick...hmm...maybe it has something to do with taking in all of that negative energy from the original Shredder or something.

Keep up the very good work and I hope you update soon!

EagleBlaze954
toki1 chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
NO you must update soon XD
untamed canine chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
wow! this is brilliant! please update soon! i know you haven't in a while- please don't abandon the story!

-Sarah
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
Hey, you've got a turtle picture on your profile page! Way cute!

As was Michelangelo's "Anyone up for a game of I Spy" line. I love that turtle. He's so perkily irreverent.

Another great line was "Something skittered in the gloom. The candle flared, then went out." Way to cliffhanger it! I think if you'd ended the chapter there I wouldn've torn out my hair and screamed in frustration. I just wish we'd learned what happened after the candle extinguished.

Karai is so intrigueing. I don't know much about her character, but it seems atypical that she'd be merciful and take such great pains to fight fairly, to the point of dropping her weapon when Leo lost his. Who on earth is pulling her strings? Can't wait to find out!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »