Reviews for The Legacy
moogsthewriter chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
I think this is about the third time I've asked this, but what the shell is Karai's deal? I hope you update soon, because I'm worried about Leo, and I still don't get what's up with Karai! But it was a good chapter. I liked it! Keep it up!

moogsthewriter
Bunny MacCool chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
abaasdasdeufopdGAH... you left it THERE! NO! don't leave it THERE~! oh my gosh, oh my gosh... you have me hook, line and sinker now... i am yours to do with what you will, because this story officially OWNS ME!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
Too much action doesn't make the audience's eyes glaze! The more action, the better! ;)

Poor Donnie, drugged. That was really cool, hehehe! Post 4 soon please!
aronoiiel chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
Awesome update! I think you do quite well on battle scenes and the characters are very well portrayed in this! I highly look forward to the next update!
xZig-zagx chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
RAWR! I luv it! UPDATE!

D There! I reviewed just for you!
Aries Zodiac chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Ooh, I'm intrigued!

I like this a lot and I'm fascinated to know where you're going with this! I was thinking she was, dunno, rying to get herself killed there but...hmm..maybe not. And her illness. And the Elite's...hmm...

*grins* hope you finish this one soon!

AZ
DarkRaven18 chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
ahh what a way to leave a chapter! Very nice :) Can't wait for the next one!
Bunny MacCool chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
O_O i can't believe you left it there! E! now i'll have to be on pins and needles waiting! XD XD XD Oh my gosh! SO well written! your characterization was wonderful and the whole situation so plausible i can see the film running in my head. XD so to speak.

i'm so very curious where you're going with this one, and i can't wait to find out. thank you so much for sharing it! and i'm so glad you decided to delve back into this fandom...

... especially if it brings little pretties like THIS one!
Some Scribbles chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
This week on 'The Legacy' we are treated to a discussion about the validity of the honor cycle, nifty action sequences, and excellent character interaction.

Still love this line: “You asked for a duel of honour?” he said quietly. “You’re not capable.”

And it's nice how that wraps around at the end-with her (according to Leo) being physically incapable of having an honorable duel.

“Wahoo!” That's great too. I can just see it happening.

Enter the fun fight scene and threats against their fearless leader. Good times. :)

Her voice was flat. “Do not mock me, turtle.”

That makes me laugh. I'm not sure _why_ it makes me laugh, exactly, because, well, he _is_ a turtle and I distinctly remember their enemies using that term, but it still makes me laugh.

Nicely done!
anime girl4 chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Honour is a tricky thing, ya? I like that discussion between Leo and Karai. I can just imagine the words coming from each of them.

Also, You write action scenes so well I must say. The picture forms really clearly in my mind. Most of the time I hate reading those scenes because I get lost, but its kinda catchy how you do it.

Ah and for some reason I liked the Don and Raph interaction. Heck I love all the brothers interactions. More please. :)
Tewi chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
Oh! This was very, very, very, very, very, very interesting! Very interesting (if I haven't mentioned it yet...)!

What the heck is wrong with Karai! She looks sickly...and is acting quite sickly, but is still denying it, refusing to quit, and is actually still good at fighting...but still! What is up? I'm very curious to know!

And Raph, Don, and Mikey are a bit confused to why Splinter has sent them out so quickly to find Leo...hm... Glad they've realized, or at least Raph and Don have realized, that somethings up! Danged the Foot for keeping them from finding out! Ya just gotta hate reinforcements!

Excellent, most excellent! You're doing a fantastic job! I can't wait for more!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
That was quite the cliffhanger ending!

Karai certainly has more than her fair share of secrets. Her behavior is just so weird, first angry because Leonardo didn't gut her when he had the chance, then denying that she wants to be killed. I wish she'd make up her mind! You need a scorecard to keep up with the girl's mood swings. Why offer Leo an honorable duel, then resort to threats? Why imply Leo was right about her being sick, then turn around and deny it a minute later. No wonder females get a reputation for changing their mind. Karai seems determined to live up to that particular cliche. Hope the rest of the turtles make it out alive!
Longing for Leo chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
Cool story! I'm interested to read more, as I like reading about the Leo/Karai relationship. Please update soon!
aronoiiel chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
O_o that was an interesting update. Lotsa nicely written action scenes to! ! ! I really look forward to the next chapter I'm seriously dying to know where this is headed.
moogsthewriter chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
Okay, what the shell is Karai up to? Honestly! I'm confused, but I guess I trust you, so I'll trust that you will update soon! .

... Please?