Reviews for The Legacy
KissMyAft chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
I fervently hope & pray that Don, Mikey, & Raph will be able to fight their way through the Foot real fast so that they'll be able to be with Leo in that he won't be alone any more!

Is kari dying from a sickness? Does she want Leo (the one who is responsible for the shredder's banishment)to fight and kill her in battle so she'll be dying with some kind of honor?

ASAP please write & post the next new chap of 'The Legacy' so I can find out what happens next to Leo, Don, Mikey, & Raph.
Tewi chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Hm...what is it that Splinter hasn't remembered? What is it that's missing? I'm very, very much in the wonder. I can't figure anything out...so I'll just have to wait for you to spell it out I guess... Eh, it'll come (I hope)!

And what is up Karai's sleeve! Even if she hadn't added, in her head, that an honorable deal wasn't what she was offering I still would have found something fishy with it...only question; what is her real plan? When I find out I have a feeling I'm not going to like it...

I hope his brother's can find him before anything bad happens (if it's going to happen now...)!

This is amazing! I cannot wait for more-especially to find out what Karai's planning and what's missing!
DarkRaven18 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Nice start here! 15 yrs? Could have fooled me I think this is very well written. Nice job with the characters, I like how you followed Leo and Splinter's thought processes. I'm quite curious to see what Karai's up to. Update soon!
moogsthewriter chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Sorry I missed this - vacation...

Anyway, I'd say this is very, very good, especially if it's your first TMNT fic in 15 years! Nice job! I can't wait to see what Karai is really up to! Keep it up!

moogsthewriter
anime girl4 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
AH! I didn't know you liked TMNT! You're Kenshin fics are so good, I'm already excited for this one.

What's Karai up to though, hmm? I found the part from her perspective interesting, just seeing her thoughts on Leo. Ah but I only wish she'd said why she wanted to make him fight. Splinter being nervous is making ME a nervous too.

Also, I kind of wonder exactly what Mikey was doing too haha.

Can't wait to see where you're going with this!
Anti-R chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
15 years? Then this is a good place to start then.

Please continue this story. Don't leave me hanging!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I had no idea you were a Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles fan!

Loved the story, even if I didn't remember who the villainess was, or the demon shredders.

Nicely plotted with Karai's ostensible reason for the duel overlayed with hints that she had quite another reason for luring Leonardo into a fight. I'm intrigued!

I liked Splinter's "Some things are better left to the imagination" motto when dealing with his unruly boys. Wise man, er, rat.

I'm really enjoying this so far even though I know next to nothing about the TMNTs.
KissMyAft chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Hello;

My name is Beth Hart{Leo Oneal}.

There are 2 reasons that will keep me from reading and reviewing and they are IF it is a romantic love story about Leo & IF it is a death fic where one of the Turtles or all of them dies & does not come back to life [I can read a death fic about the Turtles as long as all of them come back to life after dying] SO until otherwise said or done I would like to review your story, ok?

This is a good story about Leo, Don, Mikey, Raph, & Splinter...it is full of drama and angst. For myself I want Leo to go ahead & fight kari BUT the thing about it is that Leo should had told his brothers, or at least Don, so that at least one of them will be there to witness the fight to make sure that nothing wrong will happen.

I just have this bad feeling that because Leo did not tell anyone in his family what he's planning on doing THAT something bad is going to happen.

My regular e-mail address is not working so if you wish to speak to me just go to Stealthy Stories that is runned by mickis and click onto 'memberslist' and then click onto my name of Leo Oneal and then PM me.

ASAP please write & post the next new chap on the internet so I can find out what happens next to Leo, Don, Mikey, Raph, & Splinter...
aronoiiel chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
o this is interesting hehe. You've done exceptionally well on the characters they are well written. I can't wait to see where this all leads _
Some Scribbles chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I love how visual your descriptions are. Whenever I read your stuff, I get a video playing out it my head. It's fabulous.

I love that Leo thinks about what Raph would say about meeting Karai alone.

'He was behind her. Despite everything, she smiled. He was good.' That's great. It provides a visual as well as good character analysis for the both of them.

'But I have hurt your brothers enough in the past' with this line, you can tell she's trying to manipulate him...bringing the family into it. That's all Leo's hot-spots, and if there's even a chance he's gonna take it.

'Please, Leonardo. Take the bait.

“Ah! Aah! I’m on fire!” '

Again, that juxtoposition rocks.

'“Sensei?” There was a brief touch on his shoulder as Donatello joined him with a soft smile. Perceptive.' Aww. And this is why I love Donatello. That and the inventions. And the bo.

And Splinter is quite possibly my favorite rat ever. XD

It's a great start! I look forward to seeing you develop it!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5