Reviews for Denial
greieve chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Hehe this was awesome. I'd love to see another chapter, if you're up to it :)
Power Of Funk chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
lol epic XD
Emmaplease chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Cute.

Faintly frustrating, but cute!
timelady1210 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
That. Was. Uh. Mazing. Seriously. I heard Gene's scotch-soaked growl the whole way through. Nailed it, spot on
Lady Ardana chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Nicely done.
cirana chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
gd fic
Karen J chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
"'Sorry for ruining your coat'. Bastard"

Loved that part! You captured Gene perfectly.
talkingtothesky chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Amazing. Love it to pieces! :D Made me grin spectacularly...

You've written Gene perfectly; all the way down to the accent and frequent curse-words! ;) And Sam is so cute; he's desperate for Gene to remember him, t'is very sweet!

I admire that you've managed to make a story that is essentially so sad and have me grin widely at it. I think you've made me fall in love with Sam & Gene AGAIN! - Which I didn't think was possible. Damned awesome. :D
Anita chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
That was wonderful! So heart-breaking and eloquent!

Well done!
HeadedForHell chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
OMG!

thats good. I like! Well done!
Culf chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
E! *the good kind of 'e'*

Fantastic! I just want to read more, even though "Sorry for ruining your coat." is a magnificent end-line!
ag793g2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Woah!

So...the Sam in the pub knows he's going to go back...the Sam in the pub is pre-coma but he knows it's going to happen../and he knows he's going to die? Woah... mind-bending stuff...this is brilliant...
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Cool. Liked the panic/confusion of Sam wondering if it really all happened,and Gene trying to pretend it didn't. Hell, I just like Gene, period.
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Poor Gene! No beer! Thats the modern world catching him, though you've made him an alcoholic through guilt so that would be one thing to get Gene to stop drinking. You got Genes character well and Sams. It was very enjoyable, I liked your take on it, could easily picture them both in the pub, not drinking alcohol.
Skinfull chapter 1 . 6/15/2007