Reviews for Rose Petals
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Woah, unexpectedly reflective, and I do like it.
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Wow. o.o Just wow. Can I advertise it for you? X3
Riiskaa chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Aw, that was so awesomely adorable! Poor Popuri thinking about if Kai loved her or not. But then again, wouldn't Kai be feeling the same? Maybe thinking she's cheating on him when he leaves...? Just an idear...

I kind of thought you were leaning on a Jack x Popuri x Kai triangle, but I like it that you kept it Kai x Popuri.

Um, anything else? No, I don't think so...

Oh! I lurved the last line. I think I'll quote you and put it in my profile X3.

DragonDamsel chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Oh my, you must really love Popuri. I never thought of her that way before and the producers probably don't either. You've really flesh up her characterization. That's a lot of depth there. Especially in the last line: Do not judge me by my petals. Learn to embrace my thorns. Apart from 'Harvest Shadows' which has totally sent me on a depressing mode for a while ... I never thought I would find a fic which manage to flesh up the characters and made them seems in character. Impressive.
FishSoRule chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
OMG! I like how you really put Popuri's emotions and doubts(sp?) into this oneshot! I *love* how Jack is being to kind to her, too!

I love the last sentances too! "Do not judge me by my petals. Learn to embrace my thorns."

I think that thats what every girl wants, though. Like, not to have a guy love you because your pretty, but because of who you are and stuffs.
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Why do I love your fanfiction so much? x_x this is amazing. I never expected Popuri to be like this, yet it fits her perfectly. And in my eyes Kai sounds like a... dickhead.

And of course I cannot go through one fic without stating someone is sexy. So jack is sexy. haha.
let-the-eli-in chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
That was wonderful. I loved your characterization of Popuri. Please continue writing Harvest Moon stories, yours are great! Going on my favorites.
gothangel12345 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
It was beautiful, an awsome comparason. It is true, how can Popuri just leave her family without any doubts or anything? You made her sensitive, smart and seem so delicate, like she could break at any time if not treated well. Awsome!

check my profile to see what it is!
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Sweet! This is good, and you wrote Popuri really well. I've never wondered how she'd feel about Kai leaving at the end of every summer before now. Interesting. I like the title.
1angelette chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
The feathers aren't indigo, dearie. But I like this oneshot. Is it just me, or does Jack... Nevermind. I wish you'd continue this. After Fishy, maybe?
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
That was beautiful! As I read it I could feel Popuri's emotions flowing out of the words you wrote. I often wondered how Popuri might feel at the end of the summer as she watched Kai leave her and your story answered that question quite nicely. Please write more stories like this!