Reviews for Unexpected Results II: In All the Empty Places
LadyBarricade chapter 19 . 12/4/2015
OMG an update? Woooo!
This has been one of my top favorite Trinity Blood fics of all time on here since this was first posted, was really sad with the lack of update hoping it wasnt gonna be left hanging.
I'm really excited to see some life from you again, I really love your fics especially the trinity blood ones :D. Keep up the awesome work *kudos*
NenshiteREBORN chapter 19 . 10/19/2015
First off, OMFG I'm glad you're alive! I was one of your biggest fans from waaaay back in '07, and I recently re-read Unexpected Results Part I and this one along with the shorts... and second, OMFG awesome comeback. I know life gets in the way, but PLEASE update soon! *heart heart*
xenocanaan chapter 19 . 10/12/2015
I can't wait to read more!
yume girl 91 chapter 19 . 10/1/2015
I woke up this morning sad about going to work and lo and behold, an update! Yay! :D keep up the good writing!
shadowelf144 chapter 19 . 10/1/2015
flaying tackle glomps thnk you author thank you for the update you live _
HanVanHelsing chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
Please update the suspense is killing me.
ChaosofNightMoonlightKiller chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Hey lady I thought you said no more big breaks between chapters! It's been more than a year where's the next chapter? Where did sister Jo go? Update!
theifkingbakura1 chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
Woo I'm loving this series of yours!

will there be an update soon?
TheDancingKiller chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
I have to say that I am a fan of your Trinity stories about Johanna. I really look forward to your updates of these stories. :)
gortaithe chapter 18 . 3/19/2011
so what if it's been 2 years! i think you are a VERY good fanfiction writer. i love your trinity blood work! this chapter.. once again leaves me hanging on the edge. thanks for that happy writing!
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 18 . 3/5/2011
It was wonderful to read an update after soo long! Don't worry about taking time for real life. We all have lives, jobs and things to do3

A very good cliffhnager you left us on here...I think I might have to go back a chapter or two to remeber fully what's happening3
SageofAges729 chapter 18 . 2/27/2011
YOU'RE ALIVE! I had almost given up hope...but you've continued! You have a very happy reader right here! Here's to hoping updates are a little more regular, and life easier for you. Keep up the wonderful work!
Lady Nightlord chapter 18 . 2/27/2011
Yay an update! Sorry to hear about all that happened but I hope all is well again for you :)

I'm glad you've updated, I love this fic and it really has been ages! I think I might have to re-read it all again since I love it so much. Hope you update again soon :D
ARB chapter 17 . 12/2/2008
Wow... I had given up on ever seeing another chapter from you. Fabulous as ever.
Redblade chapter 17 . 11/15/2008
Congratulations, you have a new fan. I love your TB stories, there's so much depth to them, just like in the original novels. Keep it up and I'll be overjoyed