Reviews for Unexpected Results II: In All the Empty Places
HanVanHelsing chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
Please update the suspense is killing me.
ChaosofNightMoonlightKiller chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Hey lady I thought you said no more big breaks between chapters! It's been more than a year where's the next chapter? Where did sister Jo go? Update!
theifkingbakura1 chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
Woo I'm loving this series of yours!

will there be an update soon?
TheDancingKiller chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
I have to say that I am a fan of your Trinity stories about Johanna. I really look forward to your updates of these stories. :)
gortaithe chapter 18 . 3/19/2011
so what if it's been 2 years! i think you are a VERY good fanfiction writer. i love your trinity blood work! this chapter.. once again leaves me hanging on the edge. thanks for that happy writing!
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 18 . 3/5/2011
It was wonderful to read an update after soo long! Don't worry about taking time for real life. We all have lives, jobs and things to do3

A very good cliffhnager you left us on here...I think I might have to go back a chapter or two to remeber fully what's happening3
SageofAges729 chapter 18 . 2/27/2011
YOU'RE ALIVE! I had almost given up hope...but you've continued! You have a very happy reader right here! Here's to hoping updates are a little more regular, and life easier for you. Keep up the wonderful work!
Lady Nightlord chapter 18 . 2/27/2011
Yay an update! Sorry to hear about all that happened but I hope all is well again for you :)

I'm glad you've updated, I love this fic and it really has been ages! I think I might have to re-read it all again since I love it so much. Hope you update again soon :D
ARB chapter 17 . 12/2/2008
Wow... I had given up on ever seeing another chapter from you. Fabulous as ever.
Redblade chapter 17 . 11/15/2008
Congratulations, you have a new fan. I love your TB stories, there's so much depth to them, just like in the original novels. Keep it up and I'll be overjoyed
junyortrakr chapter 17 . 11/14/2008
Well, they survived the first attack. I rather expect they'll somehow manage from here, too. It seems Father Nightroad is going to get to have the fun, though. I find it unlikely some Rosencreutz underling will be able to do any true damage to him unless he chooses not to fight very hard.

Beyond a writer's block, you must have been busy lately. At least, in the past you were writing for a number of different shows. It's good to see you back.
yume girl 91 chapter 17 . 11/12/2008
Good!
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 17 . 11/12/2008
I was soo excited to see that you updated. I lok forward to your well written chapters. Keep up the good work!

I hope you won't leave us hanging too long with a cliffhanger like this one :)
xenocanaan chapter 17 . 11/11/2008
Update again soon!
Lady Nightlord chapter 17 . 11/11/2008
OMG YAY! IT'S BEEN SO LONG! But well worth it *thumbs up!* OH! I BET I KNOW WHO'S THERE! And poor Johanna! Can't wait for more! I am waiting sat on the edge of my chair!