Reviews for Unexpected Results II: In All the Empty Places
Guardian 0 Devil chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
Yeah! u updated! God do have a wicked sese of humour! XD
Celebrusc chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
haha, I can see sisster kates face when she found Leon! haha
Weaver chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
*reads Kurusniku's post*

Negative. It is a standard and perfectly acceptable response to Francesco's very existance.
Kurusniku chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Noelle's funeral. *sniffles* Is it wrong that, even when Francesco is being relatively civil, I still want slap the snot out of him?

Poor Abel. I love that Johanna is there to comfort him. Not sure what you have planned, but I want to read more.
MissHoneyBadger chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
oh my dear,

im so glad you decided to continue the story

and i must complement you on your ability to make me saddened with your tragic words, and to also delight me with your comedic ones as well

bravo. :)
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
O.o ...omg, this is happening after the Silent Noise thinger episode magicer? A-WSUM
Schizo the Mentally Disturbed chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
It's such a sad way to start a story, but I knew it was going to happen. They each grieve in their own way. Some show, but others don't. I think you convayed how each of the AX members would deal with the sorrow of losing one of their own very well.

I take it that both the Silent Noise and Overcount arcs have happened then? And now the story is going to become much darker indeed, won't it?
junyortrakr chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Ah, so we're at this point. I'm hoping the mood doesn't go down much from here.
FallingStars17 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
*cries* Oh, por Noelle! That's an awful sad way to begin a STORY! But, it's good.. evill Isaak killed poor Noelle...

Update Soon!
Guardian 0 Devil chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
such a sad chapter... sniff
Celebrusc chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
this is a very good start! I cant wait for more. xD
AvidReaderAlso chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
What a treat to get this in my inbox. Off to the races, again. :D

Nothing like setting yourself a challenge, picking up the story at such a sad time. You've really captured the solemnity of the requiem mass and the grief of the characters. This chapter literally painted a picture in my mind.
Nenshite chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Aah, I remember the incident...the first episode I watched. T~T Once again, I'm happy to see the sequel to my favourite ff's on Update soon!
Noriko333 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
so sad *cries*

anyway, hope you can update soon...please do.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11