Reviews for Unexpected Results II: In All the Empty Places
Oriko chapter 17 . 11/11/2008
We're back in action, whoo hoo!
MazdaKitsune chapter 17 . 11/11/2008
OMG! SHE'S BACK! SHE'S BACK AFTER A YEAR OF DISAPPEARING! *squeals*

And she's brought more action and drama! Yeah, now I LOVE this one! It's so refreshing to see the gutsy priestess again... and TRES! *giggles*

Hmm... could I be right in guessing that the voice in the end belongs to no other than... Issak Fernand von Kamfer?
Kaiser Washington chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Seriously, you're killing me with all those descriptions about the physical setting. Heck, a prologue has to be vague and must capture the reader's interest, for which you have to focus on the emotional setting and working on stuff such as fear and apprehension. Plus the Pope's OOC here, because he would never even touch Lady Caterina, much less give her a reassuring pat on the arm.
Nenshite chapter 17 . 11/10/2008
Forcing myself not to say, "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" with gratitude, I instead say "Thank you for finally updating because I was about to find you in a dark, cold alley..." with fangirly love. ;P

Update soon. And I do mean, SOON. C:
Rioki Moondove chapter 16 . 10/21/2008
NO! You haven't updated in 7 months!

I NEED MORE!

Please?
xenocanaan chapter 16 . 8/4/2008
Can't wait for the next one!
WayfaringAngel chapter 16 . 5/1/2008
I've been very behind in reading and reviewing all the stories I enjoy so I'm going to take a moment to review all the lastest chapters you have written now and that is...WOW! Your storyline is superb and always holds my attention. I love the details you inject it lends credence to the tale! Can't wait for more!
CassiaFistula chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
ar...iwas kind of hoping that there are something between them...how sad...
KatEyes21 chapter 16 . 4/14/2008
OMG, excellent chapter! Please don't keep me in susspense for too much longer. I can't wait to get back to Tres and William either.

love alwasy,

Christina
Siberie chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
Glad to have you back! And rediculously glad for the new chapter...which is fabulous as always. Of course you keep us hanging on every word, waiting anxiously for what could possibly happen next.
yume girl 91 chapter 16 . 4/2/2008
Unfortunately I'm almost out of time,but as always the chapter is work, Samuraiko.
Nenshite chapter 16 . 4/1/2008
I hope you soon straighten things out ;) Good luck.

And as always, I'm sure you're tired of hearing it: You're an excellent author. This is one of THE best Trinity Blood fanfictions ever. Second best is Heart of Fire, Heart of ice AND its sequel. The main two (four if you count sequels) that keep my faith in fanfiction dot net.
junyortrakr chapter 16 . 4/1/2008
Well, they're still alive and didn't even trash the museum. I suppose there's still time for something like that to happen if the weapon is used, though.
Siberie chapter 15 . 3/22/2008
Wow...amazing storyline as always and completely hypnotic ability to keep you on the edge of your seat, but *oh* to end in such a cliffhanger is very-near torturous! Not to mention the fact that not hearing from Able & Johanna in a while has me wondering if there's something planned and hidden up that author-sleeve of your's! Can't wait to see!
My blue rose chapter 15 . 2/26/2008