Reviews for Unexpected Results II: In All the Empty Places
junyortrakr chapter 17 . 11/14/2008
Well, they survived the first attack. I rather expect they'll somehow manage from here, too. It seems Father Nightroad is going to get to have the fun, though. I find it unlikely some Rosencreutz underling will be able to do any true damage to him unless he chooses not to fight very hard.

Beyond a writer's block, you must have been busy lately. At least, in the past you were writing for a number of different shows. It's good to see you back.
yume girl 91 chapter 17 . 11/12/2008
Good!
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 17 . 11/12/2008
I was soo excited to see that you updated. I lok forward to your well written chapters. Keep up the good work!

I hope you won't leave us hanging too long with a cliffhanger like this one :)
xenocanaan chapter 17 . 11/11/2008
Update again soon!
Lady Nightlord chapter 17 . 11/11/2008
OMG YAY! IT'S BEEN SO LONG! But well worth it *thumbs up!* OH! I BET I KNOW WHO'S THERE! And poor Johanna! Can't wait for more! I am waiting sat on the edge of my chair!
Oriko chapter 17 . 11/11/2008
We're back in action, whoo hoo!
MazdaKitsune chapter 17 . 11/11/2008
OMG! SHE'S BACK! SHE'S BACK AFTER A YEAR OF DISAPPEARING! *squeals*

And she's brought more action and drama! Yeah, now I LOVE this one! It's so refreshing to see the gutsy priestess again... and TRES! *giggles*

Hmm... could I be right in guessing that the voice in the end belongs to no other than... Issak Fernand von Kamfer?
Kaiser Washington chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Seriously, you're killing me with all those descriptions about the physical setting. Heck, a prologue has to be vague and must capture the reader's interest, for which you have to focus on the emotional setting and working on stuff such as fear and apprehension. Plus the Pope's OOC here, because he would never even touch Lady Caterina, much less give her a reassuring pat on the arm.
Nenshite chapter 17 . 11/10/2008
Forcing myself not to say, "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" with gratitude, I instead say "Thank you for finally updating because I was about to find you in a dark, cold alley..." with fangirly love. ;P

Update soon. And I do mean, SOON. C:
Rioki Moondove chapter 16 . 10/21/2008
NO! You haven't updated in 7 months!

I NEED MORE!

Please?
xenocanaan chapter 16 . 8/4/2008
Can't wait for the next one!
WayfaringAngel chapter 16 . 5/1/2008
I've been very behind in reading and reviewing all the stories I enjoy so I'm going to take a moment to review all the lastest chapters you have written now and that is...WOW! Your storyline is superb and always holds my attention. I love the details you inject it lends credence to the tale! Can't wait for more!
CassiaFistula chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
ar...iwas kind of hoping that there are something between them...how sad...
KatEyes21 chapter 16 . 4/14/2008
OMG, excellent chapter! Please don't keep me in susspense for too much longer. I can't wait to get back to Tres and William either.

love alwasy,

Christina
Siberie chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
Glad to have you back! And rediculously glad for the new chapter...which is fabulous as always. Of course you keep us hanging on every word, waiting anxiously for what could possibly happen next.
164 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »