Reviews for Unexpected Results II: In All the Empty Places
KatEyes21 chapter 15 . 2/23/2008
Wow, nice cliffy there. I'm sorry it took me so long to read this. I love this series. I hope that it never ends. Well, back to reality... I know it has to end someday. It's too bad. *sniff*

Christina

Ps: It's green eyed feme. I changed my pn.
KillingDoll chapter 15 . 2/19/2008
Ack! You've left us hanging! Ha ha!
MissHoneyBadger chapter 15 . 2/3/2008
This chapter was epic!

'nuff said. (unusual in my reviews I might add)

I discovered the word ecumenical. It's an amazing word, it is an adjective meaning general or as I previously liked to say universal. Think "ecumenical remote".

Not that you have any obligation to make me happy. But seeing my favorite word in your story would make me as one of my friends once put it "shit my fucking pants" (of course I would not do that, but you get the gist of how excited I would be)

Looks like I've said too much again!
Kurusniku chapter 15 . 2/3/2008
I'm so glad you updated, but another cliffhanger? Arghh! Just like a TV show trying to lure us back.

The Professor and Tres seem to be as prone to trouble at the moment as Abel, Johanna or Leon. Didn't think that was possible. ;)
junyortrakr chapter 15 . 2/2/2008
Well, it seems they found the special gift waiting for them. It also seems the gift found them. I wonder how many of them will have managed to survive it, though.
totalanimelover chapter 15 . 2/1/2008
Ack, cliffhangers! How I hate them! *grumble*

Oh well, you updated. That definitely brightened up my day.

Can't wait for the next update...! :D
Nenshite chapter 15 . 2/1/2008
Oh God it's been ages. And again, you have me at the edge of my seat. Dammit.

Update soon!
yume girl 91 chapter 14 . 12/7/2007
I Like all the detail you put in your stories, please keep writing.
KatEyes21 chapter 14 . 11/27/2007
I'm glad you finally put the professor in here. He's one of my favorite characters. This was a really good chapter. I just wish it was a little longer. I'm one to talk; People are always telling me to make mine longer. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to count the weeks until your next update.

I would vote for this story to never end, if that were an option, but I'm sure you don't want to do that. I wouldn't want to anyway. You get tired of the same type of story line after a while. You could always tell other little short stories about Johanna even after this one is finished. Maybe you could tell the story of her return home, if that's the way you end up going. It would be nice to meet the guy who was lucky enough to marry a spit fire like her. That's a good idea to let people vote on how the story should end. I'll have to try it sometime in one of my stories. Well, I'm off to cast my vote. Tootles

Christina
MazdaKitsune chapter 14 . 11/22/2007
GASP! INTRUDERS! This is getting good! Thanks for updating! I thought you'd forgot...
KillingDoll chapter 14 . 11/20/2007
Fantastic chapter! Well worth the wait. There is one small error though, second section, fourth paragraph... I think it should say activate instead of active. Just FYI.
Noriko333 chapter 14 . 11/19/2007
yay i'm soo happy u updated :D

i'm sorry i don't have time to write anything descent - others want the computer so i better hurry up.

laters
junyortrakr chapter 14 . 11/18/2007
It seems they survived the welcoming committee. I would expect the main event to be stronger, but I still doubt the numbers will be large. Silent noise still seems like a crazy name for such a system, though.
Nenshite chapter 14 . 11/18/2007
Aah, another twist and turn in URII. Can't wait to see what happens as usual. 8D

Update soon!
AvidReaderAlso chapter 14 . 11/18/2007
Well, hello there! Welcome back. :) I was just thinking of droppng you a line to see if all was well down your way.

What a great treat to get this alert in my inbox today - and, even more so, to see what's going on with William and Tres. Very good introduction to the Londinium side of the story - nothing like jumping right into the action a la Tres, lol. Both he and the Professor were wonderfully in character. I look forward to seeing them work together as a team.

I'm feeling a bit sorry for William - while I can understand security precautions being an issue, I can believe he'd be a bit miffed at being the only one left out of the loop. Will he get to rub anyone's nose in it later (re: the less than optimal security practices of their Westminster contact)?

Looking forward to the next chapter.
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »