Reviews for Unexpected Results II: In All the Empty Places
Nenshite chapter 16 . 4/1/2008
I hope you soon straighten things out ;) Good luck.

And as always, I'm sure you're tired of hearing it: You're an excellent author. This is one of THE best Trinity Blood fanfictions ever. Second best is Heart of Fire, Heart of ice AND its sequel. The main two (four if you count sequels) that keep my faith in fanfiction dot net.
junyortrakr chapter 16 . 4/1/2008
Well, they're still alive and didn't even trash the museum. I suppose there's still time for something like that to happen if the weapon is used, though.
Siberie chapter 15 . 3/22/2008
Wow...amazing storyline as always and completely hypnotic ability to keep you on the edge of your seat, but *oh* to end in such a cliffhanger is very-near torturous! Not to mention the fact that not hearing from Able & Johanna in a while has me wondering if there's something planned and hidden up that author-sleeve of your's! Can't wait to see!
My blue rose chapter 15 . 2/26/2008
BOMB!...awesome as always
KatEyes21 chapter 15 . 2/23/2008
Wow, nice cliffy there. I'm sorry it took me so long to read this. I love this series. I hope that it never ends. Well, back to reality... I know it has to end someday. It's too bad. *sniff*

Ps: It's green eyed feme. I changed my pn.
KillingDoll chapter 15 . 2/19/2008
Ack! You've left us hanging! Ha ha!
MissHoneyBadger chapter 15 . 2/3/2008
This chapter was epic!

'nuff said. (unusual in my reviews I might add)

I discovered the word ecumenical. It's an amazing word, it is an adjective meaning general or as I previously liked to say universal. Think "ecumenical remote".

Not that you have any obligation to make me happy. But seeing my favorite word in your story would make me as one of my friends once put it "shit my fucking pants" (of course I would not do that, but you get the gist of how excited I would be)

Looks like I've said too much again!
Kurusniku chapter 15 . 2/3/2008
I'm so glad you updated, but another cliffhanger? Arghh! Just like a TV show trying to lure us back.

The Professor and Tres seem to be as prone to trouble at the moment as Abel, Johanna or Leon. Didn't think that was possible. ;)
junyortrakr chapter 15 . 2/2/2008
Well, it seems they found the special gift waiting for them. It also seems the gift found them. I wonder how many of them will have managed to survive it, though.
totalanimelover chapter 15 . 2/1/2008
Ack, cliffhangers! How I hate them! *grumble*

Oh well, you updated. That definitely brightened up my day.

Can't wait for the next update...! :D
Nenshite chapter 15 . 2/1/2008
Oh God it's been ages. And again, you have me at the edge of my seat. Dammit.

Update soon!
yume girl 91 chapter 14 . 12/7/2007
I Like all the detail you put in your stories, please keep writing.
KatEyes21 chapter 14 . 11/27/2007
I'm glad you finally put the professor in here. He's one of my favorite characters. This was a really good chapter. I just wish it was a little longer. I'm one to talk; People are always telling me to make mine longer. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to count the weeks until your next update.

I would vote for this story to never end, if that were an option, but I'm sure you don't want to do that. I wouldn't want to anyway. You get tired of the same type of story line after a while. You could always tell other little short stories about Johanna even after this one is finished. Maybe you could tell the story of her return home, if that's the way you end up going. It would be nice to meet the guy who was lucky enough to marry a spit fire like her. That's a good idea to let people vote on how the story should end. I'll have to try it sometime in one of my stories. Well, I'm off to cast my vote. Tootles

MazdaKitsune chapter 14 . 11/22/2007
GASP! INTRUDERS! This is getting good! Thanks for updating! I thought you'd forgot...
KillingDoll chapter 14 . 11/20/2007
Fantastic chapter! Well worth the wait. There is one small error though, second section, fourth paragraph... I think it should say activate instead of active. Just FYI.
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »