Reviews for Unexpected Results II: In All the Empty Places
Noriko333 chapter 14 . 11/19/2007
yay i'm soo happy u updated :D

i'm sorry i don't have time to write anything descent - others want the computer so i better hurry up.

junyortrakr chapter 14 . 11/18/2007
It seems they survived the welcoming committee. I would expect the main event to be stronger, but I still doubt the numbers will be large. Silent noise still seems like a crazy name for such a system, though.
Nenshite chapter 14 . 11/18/2007
Aah, another twist and turn in URII. Can't wait to see what happens as usual. 8D

Update soon!
AvidReaderAlso chapter 14 . 11/18/2007
Well, hello there! Welcome back. :) I was just thinking of droppng you a line to see if all was well down your way.

What a great treat to get this alert in my inbox today - and, even more so, to see what's going on with William and Tres. Very good introduction to the Londinium side of the story - nothing like jumping right into the action a la Tres, lol. Both he and the Professor were wonderfully in character. I look forward to seeing them work together as a team.

I'm feeling a bit sorry for William - while I can understand security precautions being an issue, I can believe he'd be a bit miffed at being the only one left out of the loop. Will he get to rub anyone's nose in it later (re: the less than optimal security practices of their Westminster contact)?

Looking forward to the next chapter.
MissHoneyBadger chapter 13 . 10/20/2007
Johanna seems to have developed into one for dramatic pose. The ending seemed almost epic in a very oedipus the king style.
WayfaringAngel chapter 13 . 10/10/2007
Another very good chapter. I like how you blend fact with fiction to breathe life into your story. Keep up the great work. As for muses... well they are finicky creatures prone to sadistic absences!(laughs)Hope yours smiles favorable on you as I look forward to your updates.
Noriko333 chapter 13 . 9/27/2007
i'm so sory for not reviewing but the teachers are killing me with all the work and projects, and tests etc.

anywho...sorry but this is gonna be a shitty review...i'm in my yearbook class right now

as alwyas u are doing a good job (duh)

and yeah...shit the teacher's comming gotta look like i'm actually doing work...i finished it yesturday

sorry again

can't wait for the next chappie

KatEyes21 chapter 13 . 9/26/2007
Don't worry about taking your time to update. You can't rush fine art and your writings are indeed fine. The stuff about the women's bathroom was funny and so true. Men hate the very idea of going into the women's bathroom. Well, some of them don't hate it so much. I heard on the news about one guy hiding in the ladies bathroom and watching women from under the next stull. You should have seen her give him hell in front of everyone in the airport. Can you believe the perverted nature of some guys. Some people can be really sick, I know. I hope that guy's locked behind bars now.

I think Johanna wanted to show Abel that statue because it reminded her of him. It made me think of Abel the moment I heard the description. He thinks his Crusnik form is so hideous and frightning. It seemed like she wanted to show Abel how beautiful and magestic he looked in his Crusnik form. I'm sure that's what you had in mind when you wrote this too. Great minds think alike. lol

BTW, You can say I'm wierd if you want, but I would never have put my hand on that statue if I were her. For some reason ever since I was little I have always been freaked out by ancient statues. Especially Greek and Egyptian stuff. I hated when we had to learn about Egypt in grade school. I couldn't even touch the pictures in our history books. Hell, even the mannequins in department stores used to freak me out. Fortunately I've gotten over that somewhat. I can walk past the mannequins without watching to see if they're going to come to life and jump me, but it's still in me that I don't want to touch them. Go ahead guys, you can laugh.

Love, Christina
KillingDoll chapter 13 . 9/26/2007
Very nice. Take all the time you need to post chapters. I hate when authors rush their work; its always obvious. I'd rather wait a little longer for a better finished product.
yume girl 91 chapter 13 . 9/24/2007
Interesting but I didn't get the part where Johanna talked about getting thrown out of the museum. If you like Mirage of blaze I posted my first story on fanlib's story is called ''Not so innocent intentions''. up the good work Samuraiko! ps. the chapter before was good to! I hope my Trinity blood story will be up today on fan title will be ''Emotion overcomes shyness''!
junyortrakr chapter 13 . 9/24/2007
It seems that surviving the day wasn't so bad. I'm thinking the night won't go quite as well. I rather doubt I'd want to get stuck in a place like that, though: it's not my thing. Then again, I probably wouldn't ever have gone there in the first place unless someone gave me a good reason.
MazdaKitsune chapter 13 . 9/24/2007
(Wide eyes) You really got thrown out of the Louvre? Ooh, and Winged victory! I love that statue! Poor Abel and Johanna, though... running through the Louvre, trapped.. but somehow it's reminding me of hte Da Vinci code... xD
Siberie chapter 13 . 9/23/2007
As always, a wonderful chapter. The detail you've put into this tale is truly mesmorizing. I never tire of your visions of Johanna pulling poor Abel into the most hilarious of situations. (and why is it most women will admit to using a men's room at one time, but men would rather tie a knot in it than enter a ladies room? go figure)

As for the updates, your devoted addicts await :-) and are just utterly overjoyed that you have not left us hanging. Keep up the creativity!
Nenshite chapter 13 . 9/23/2007
As usual, I loved this chapter, as I do the others. I have tons-o-patience with you, since you're an amazing author.

Please update soon!
AvidReaderAlso chapter 13 . 9/23/2007
Abel got his first view of a ladies' room - poor innocent. Is he very scarred? ;) Now, knowing you, somehow I don't think that our intrepid couple are going to continue to elude their pursuers that easily. There's got to be a catch somewhere, lol.

Just who is chasing them, though? I'm wondering... The Order would be the obvious choice, but, then again, they seldom take that path. A decoy perhaps? Or, yet another enemy? You know it's a good story when you start speculating. :)

p.s. From the way you described Johanna's long ago experience at the museum, I suspect that really happened, either to yourself or a friend. C'est vrai?
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »